Champions League 23/24 - Sevilla FC at Lens

Bench - Gattoni, Rafa Mir, Manu Bueno, Diario, Alberto F, Matias, and Collado. For some reason they played Ibra in the U-19 game.

3 Likes

Slightly miffed at this, the young lad is a Defensive Mid who hasnā€™t even played for Sevilla C yet.

So on the bench we have two Goalkeepers, a Right Back, a Centre Back, two Defensive Midfielders, and a Striker.

5 Likes

alonso with some interesting choices again :sob:

1 Like

i honestly feel like he only started because weā€™re low on squad players. either way, i like the lineup.

weā€™ll see how it goes without wingplay, but i feel like we have a chance for a good result

3 Likes

i really wanna see gattoni play. he was amazing when we bought him

2 Likes

Yeah donā€™t get why we didnā€™t bring some of the SAT wide guys like Musa or Oso again. They are in form.

2 Likes

Anyone elseā€™s feed have yellow and black lines everywhere?

1 Like

I love having the Supporters groups on the sidelines. Looks amazing.

2 Likes

Indirect freekick for the boys. Havenā€™t seen one of these in a long time.

1 Like

Back pass caught by the goalie, indirect free kick was taken poorly.

Probably with more people as distracters with a further pass back or to the side to create some space might have been better. Tough set piece nonetheless

4 Likes

They have to clean up all the holding on corners. You canā€™t tackle a man in the box, or shouldnā€™t be able to.

1 Like

Dutch commentator calling the referee a coward for not awarding Sevilla a penalty after the grabbing of Ramos, lol

2 Likes

Good run by Pedrosa, poor first touch sadly

1 Like

Props to Lens fans!

6 Likes

Three back opening up a lot more the midfield and the wings as expected. We playing decent.

2 Likes

What a hit Rakitic, hesitating a bit earlier. But almost a cracker!

2 Likes

Almost perfect play, just missing something

2 Likes

Lots of second balls are ours, really good play so far.

3 Likes

Such a foul by Ramos and this refereeā€¦ doing nothing. incredible.

2 Likes

Yup. You think we are on the positive side of the playbook this time? have been getting some advantages so far.

2 Likes