Champions League 23/24 - Sevilla FC at Arsenal

Hoping and praying for some form of result tonight even a draw. Got to stay in it and keep it tight as long as we can and still show attacking intent of course as negative tactics won’t work.

Will be very tough as Arsenal are obviously a strong team and we’ll be massive underdogs away from home. However they’re not as invincible as Man City where I’d say we would have no chance. There are cracks and we saw that in their defeat to Newcastle on the weekend and against Lens away.

1 Like

2 Likes

So Pedrosa further up and Kike behind him…hmmm.

2 Likes

And Jordan, ugh :weary::tired_face:

2 Likes

Jordan and Salas! Line up doesn’t fill me with confidence. Lots of changes.

1 Like

I understand it’s tactical for the LB / LCB role, but Kike ahead of Gattoni & Nianzou in defence is crazy.

2 Likes

Arsenal pretty dominant so far. Hopefully we can settle a bit and start taking some chances.

3 Likes

1-0 Arsenal :slightly_frowning_face:

juanlu is getting rinsed by martinelli

the goal was well constructed we couldnt do much about it except we need to pressure them harder and not give them time

2 Likes

It was a good move to be fair. Nice goal by them!

3 Likes

yeah im not pressed about it bc it was a great pass from jorginho we just cant give them that much space

2 Likes

We look like amateurs compared to them.

What :performing_arts: fuck is this lineup?

3 Likes

its navas not playing that gives me the worst feeling

1 Like

PSV are winning as well to make matters worse. I know in a way that keeps 2nd alive but it actually likely increases the chances of us finishing bottom if they win.

2 Likes

We’re getting battered.

This could get embarrassing. Changes needed at half time.

3 Likes

dmitrovic doing well

1 Like

We look slow sluggish and it likes they have more men on the field. It’s a complete mis match right now. I agree.

3 Likes

why isnt soumare starting btw?? hes been brilliant

3 Likes

juanlu is sooooo slow