CDR23 - R16 - At Alavés

Gudelj has been so reliable recently, but having a horrible game so far. We haven’t been able to create anything since Lope Day 1, so i’m still not sure what i’m expecting out of this group. Similar to the weekend, we’re such relegation fodder that we have no choice but to rely on set pieces.

5 Likes

Alaves smelled blood and probably every team we play. I feel like some players are still thinking they play for big Sevilla in their appearance and don’t realize the situation we are in or am I wrong. I probably am. Eventhough it’s the cup and it’s not directly related. Or maybe we are preparing for the second division already. Rough watching, but so have almost all cup games latest couple of years. The state of Sevilla atletico saddens this even more, if you think about demoting and fullfilling the 250m value drop in a year and nothing proper to rebuild from, except for maybe Carlito if anything.

2 Likes

Rakitic 1-0. Fantastic cross from Navas, good diving header

7 Likes

Nice, that alleviates something but not there yet VAMOSS

3 Likes

There was a smell of blood but at least Suso is off and Rakitic headed one in.
Well done Raki, it was a good move but we should be doing good moves every 10 minutes or so.

4 Likes

Penalty shout for Alaves, never a handball, hit Rekik’s shoulder from point blank range. We are currently playing terribly

1 Like

Lamela needs to pass that. YEN has essentially an open goal

3 Likes

There were a few players for SAT who could have made the step up with the right methods… Now I worry we have wasted a whole squad of decent prospects.

2 Likes

Referee not helping, Alavéz players throwing themselves to ground and Mr Ref is blowing his whistle, he let some of those go in the first half, now he should be more aware they’re faking their falls.

3 Likes

Nianzou warming up…

1 Like

Alaves players licking their lips in anticipation.

1 Like

Bade is looking pretty good in his first two games, could be good pairing with Marcao

3 Likes

and it’s yen coming off…

Get ready for painful 12 minutes + stoppages

1 Like

The level of confidence he has compared to Nianzou is ridiculous

1 Like

Who? :bust_in_silhouette::eyes:

1 Like

Fernando his ankle again…

3 more minutes to survive.

2 Likes

Alaves desperate, for calls to help them.

2 Likes

Alaves inches from the equalizer, should have been a goal there

2 Likes

Salva Sevilla…

2 Likes

Blow the fucking whistle!

2 Likes