CDR23 - R16 - At Alavés

3 Likes

Could be a tougher game than Girona, Alavés are a spirited side and doing well in the second division. Don’t know why this game could’t have been played tomorrow, I suppose La Sociedad and Mallorca are wondering the same. Just TV money I suppose.

4 Likes

Starting Lineup…

3 Likes

What did Suso do to earn the spot :roll_eyes: Get there Carlos Alvarez to at least gain experience, if he can do something is great, but he can’t be worse than Suso…

3 Likes

I can only think that he’s the first to be substituted and maybe Carlos Alvarez will be the replacement, though we need to break the Jordan Rakitic combo.

We’ll probably miss Fernando in the first half.

Bono could have done better in the last game so I’m OK with Dmitrovic.

At least Lamela starts, hope he’s in the game and gets the service he needs.

4 Likes

Not if he played like first half Fernando from last week.

1 Like

What a tackle by En-Nesyri! Wow

4 Likes

That’s why I like En-Nesyri, there’s several reasons really. You don’t see Mir or any other striker that helps out that much on defense, he truly fights for the shirt. His finishing might not be the best but he always helps out defensively, his pressing is fantastic (and he also seems very happy to play here)

5 Likes

Damn, YEN can MOVE!

3 Likes

Also I think it’s really stupid that Dmitrovic has to wear red socks

3 Likes

Ref is letting everything go 2 footed tackles…no problem. Sweep the leg…no problem.

2 Likes

How are we so inaccurate with our passing?

2 Likes

It’s saddening to hear commentators repeat the same story of our state, game after game.

4 Likes

Acuna giving the ball away more than Pam Anderson gave away hepatitis.

3 Likes

Arguments for a red there. I think it was far enough away, but if that was given as a red, I wouldn’t complain too much.

Great save by Dimi as well.

3 Likes

Odds on a red being shown this match? Way things are going it seems high

3 Likes

Yup, Gudelj escapes possible red card, Dmitrovic saves a goal.
We are pretty shit at the mo.

3 Likes

We are so poor 38mins without an attempt at goal zźzzzzz

4 Likes

First division players but second division team, we really need ‘method’ because we don’t have it. I’m just joking, Suso doesn’t belong in any top division and neither does Jordan.

Joan Jordan …

Jojo left his home somewhere in Catalonia
For some Andaluza ham

Get Back, Get Back, Get Back to where you once belonged.

1 Like

There are no words for Jordan and Suso…

2 Likes