CDR23 - Quarter-Final : Sevilla FC at Osasuna

1 Like

All thing considered, this is probably our best match up of the available opponents. Osasuna is probably thinking the same thing.

4 Likes

4 Likes

No Fernando

3 Likes

The game is actually in danger of being postponed with forecasts of 0ºC and the added risk of a snowfall. I’m sure the team is fed up of travelling ‘up North’ with so many games up there, the first 3 rounds of the CDR up there plus Girona and again Osasuna up there. At least we’re at home again this weekend.

1 Like

ORANGE BALL!!! haha

4 Likes

-6C in Salamanca but the cold wave expected to ease off tomorrow so It Will likely go ahead.

3 Likes

Evening all , watching here from Enfield North London, well at least if l can pick up a channel, usually watch Sevilla games on the La Liga channel via prime video but no chance with copa games , going to check if they are on La 1 or La 2

No sign of Papu coming back yet, unles he is on the bench?

1 Like

Our game is on la1

1 Like

Brilliant :+1:

1 Like

2c here in sevilla province. We usually light our fire about 5pm and use 1 large basket of wood. Today i lit it at 12 and we are now on the 3rd basket full lol

2 Likes

5 Likes

LET"S GO!!!

3 Likes

Man on the front foot here. Lots of dangerous movement. Things look so much better as far as ball movement goes. Now to finish (or have them do it for us)!

2 Likes

Rafa get ball, Rafa shoot ball

2 Likes

We are playing good in this first 15 minutes, much better than most games

1 Like

Just landed in London; we will be spending the weekend here. We won’t arrive at the hotel for another hour or so. I appreciate the updates. FotMob only tells so much of the story

1 Like

Mir shoots way over. Best chance of the game.