CDR23 - Quarter-Final : Sevilla FC at Osasuna

Set pieces look terrible so far.

First 15 minutes were good yes, and now like shit. Wild how quickly we slide downhill. Rafa Mir was also doing well in that first bit then back to normal (shocking). Hopefully they can pick up the pace.
One thing I am still unimpressed about Ocampos is his show of emotion on the pitch. That surely has a negative impact on the teammates.
Glad to see Gudelj taking shots.

2 Likes

We had some good pressure but weā€™re dodgy moving the ball out of defence, and weā€™re dodgy in central defence. Everything so far has been ā€˜pass to Mirā€™

2 Likes

Pass to Mir who is being played out of position and is a terrible winger.

2 Likes

Also super jealous anytime I see Chimy play. I have wanted him on Sevilla for a long time. Great versatile player with some good pace.

4 Likes

Not been a classic. Letā€™s put it that way.

2 Likes

Part of me thinks Osasuna is leaving Rafa open out wide cause he isnā€™t a threat out there. Weā€™re moving the ball at a better pace than usual, and doing well to take OSA out of the game. Itā€™s good pressure, with corners currently at 7-0 for us. Donā€™t think weā€™ll keep that up for long so we gotta strike sooner or later.

5 Likes

Oh wowed, Bono onā€¦ Must be an injury?

2 Likes

All those first half balls to Rafa Mir and he did sweet f.a. with them, itā€™s time to re-think that tactic.

Holy shit what a save!

1 Like

Time for Jordan to come off and letā€™s give a Torres a chance

2 Likes

Why is Rafa Mir still on the winger position, everyone can see that this is not goodā€¦

1 Like

Our star Jordan is untouchable

Good stretch for Sevilla here.

2 Likes

Rafa inches away off an AcuƱa cross. Should have done better.

sigh

Thatā€™s what a real striker looks like.

3 Likes

FFS Jordan. Out of sevilla now

1 Like

Well played movement from Chimy, bit of a feint and striker finish. Good string of play from Osasunaā€¦

2 Likes

Big pressure on us now

1 Like