CDR - UD Almeria v Sevilla FC [20/21]

I didn’t see it, but the lads who did said Leverkusen were bloody awful. Knocked out by a Fourth tier team and 4 points from the last 21 in the League.

OCAMPOS!!!

2 Likes

0-1, Ocampos with a lovely flicked header from an inswinging cross by Suso.

Reminded me a lot of the goal against Wolves in the UEL.

2 Likes

Similar to the wolves goal iirc, Ocampos with a light touched header into the side net corner. Well out of the blue, we got it. 0-1 up!

2 Likes

Can’t believe the Semi Final is two legs. Bet we fucking get Barcelona. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

JLo is over on the sidelines saying, what do you mean I started Gudelj? haha

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vazquez to get those minutes, you know it.

1 Like

Our corner to goal efficiency btw I imagine being up quite high. Some teams just never seem to score from those, glad we do tho.

1 Like

Sadiq Umar giving Kounde some issues.

1 Like

Jordan on for Ocampos.

Gone back to our usual 4-3-3 now.

Bono

Vidal
Kounde
Carlos
Rekik

Jordan
Fernando
Rakitic

Suso
YEN
Munir

Only really one sub left if we want to use it, Oliver or Mudo for Rakitic I would imagine. We shall see.

finally some good passes, suso setting up Munir i think. Good Save as well.

3 Likes

How many yellows does Lope have. That man. Doesn´t stop.

3 Likes

Also I used to bite nails, but even my fingers almost start tintling when I see Lope. God he goes deep.

1 Like

Woohoo - Semi Finals!

2 Likes

Yeah, not a very inspiring game but decently controlled. Almeria not too many chances, although they could have hurt us some times. We kept it clean, Suso showed up in the minutes he got, Koundé was a pleasure to watch too as always.

3 Likes

Anyone neutral who sees that probably thinks bloody Hell Sevilla are bad. But it was a typical, clinical performance.

2 Likes

I can’t help it but I really like Aleix Vidal.

4 Likes

Damn Jim, I really don´t. And I can´t help it either :sweat_smile:

probs tho, he did well today I have to say. But im not a fan of how he does some things.

1 Like