0-1 En Nesyri

2 Likes

A little bit of breathing room at leastā€¦

3 Likes

Yen jumps for a change and scores.

3 Likes

And then scores a disputed goal 0-2

2 Likes

We score on a counter! But I wasnā€™t sure it was going to happen haha.

3 Likes

It was soooooo slowwwwww :joy:

2 Likes

He always jumps, itā€™s just that 9 out of 10 are mistimed.

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised Lahoz didnā€™t whistle it down, knowing how any kind of contact gets called in Spain. But a nice 1st-time finish by YEN. Itā€™s just small instances like this that can remind this team thatā€™s thereā€™s actual quality in the side. It just doesnā€™t come out enough.

Dmitrovic looking a bit unsure back there, even worse is Nianzou, who doesnā€™t appear confident at all.

Our overall play could be better, so the 2-0 lead feels a bit undeserved. Funny that the 1st cross we actually find YEN with ends up in the back of the net. Feed the striker!

2 Likes

Marko does look uneasy, but we know heā€™s good. He just hasnā€™t seen a lot of playing time lately.

2 Likes

Put Carlitos on.

The rest is a dilemma because Linares flood forward and Sevilla not capable of mounting rapid counters, what to do, I havenā€™t got a clue, solid defensive lines or attacking football?

But put Carlitos on for Rakitic or Oliver and lets see some play thru the middle.

3 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m often harsh on Oliver, but he should be getting on the ball more when we got this much possession. Heā€™s been hardly influencial.

3 Likes

Good that we winning. I honestly donā€™t like us playing minnow teams like this though. This doesnā€™t really prepare us for getafe at all. Good on YEN getting 2 goals though!

2 Likes

To be honest had he missed either of those chances it would be time to pack it in. He wonā€™t get many easier to put away.

He didnā€™t even have to touch that cross though,the Linares player giving us a gift lol. 0-3

3 Likes

Thatā€™s 0-3 due to own goal, but shockingly bad football by Sevilla they would be torn apart by a top team, not even second division standard.

Get Carlitos on and lets start inventing a new team.

4 Likes

Lamela with number 4

2 Likes

Yup Lamela, but look where he was, on the ā€˜wrongā€™ side and scores. Now get some subs on unless you want to drive these players into the ground.

1 Like

Time for the kids. So he brings on Fernando FFS

1 Like

I can honestly say I didnā€™t have YEN with a hat trick on my bingo cardā€¦

2 Likes

We were in desperate need to see the ball go in like this. How will this translate against Getafe though?

2 Likes

:person_shrugging: