CDR - CD Leganés vs Sevilla FC (@ Wanda Metropolitano) [20/21]

Apart from the Getafe game, that was the worst 45 minutes we have played this season

3 Likes

All average carried by being a good team, no player does or is able to do anything positive. Quite sad.

4 Likes

Started picking things up in the final 10-15 min where we started to get nearer Lega’s box. But all the moves resulted in sub-par chances / scuffed opportunities.

It makes me feel like it will take the entire season for us to get this attacking thing going.

3 Likes

Seeing Vidal, who is just there coz he has to and doesn’t show any real ambition to create anything as well as an out of position Rekik, on the two of the most crucial positions in modern football. Is sad. But also the rest of the players unable to compromise for this, maybe tops it.

3 Likes

Lope must have said: guys lob balls, try lob balls. All of a sudden everybody is lobbing for no reason.

2 Likes

First good attack here we have it, idrissi driving and combining with Munir who lays off for a shot to idrissi saved well tho

2 Likes

2nd good one, iddrisi to de Jong lays back to Jordan over the top to Vidal with a nice run who heads it in the hands of the gk

2 Likes

Luuk de Jong his pass, unfortunately blocked by his own leg.

1 Like

Penalties anyone?

4 Likes

We are beginning to step up, I think we take it still.

1 Like

I fell to sleep, sorry. I’ll read through all the comments later.

3 Likes

Lega must be asking themselves what were they so worried about defending like this the whole time.

2 Likes

Can we just sell De Jong?

4 Likes

After he wins us the Champions League this season. :grin:

4 Likes

Would be best for everyone involved to skip, the extra time and just let the 11mtrs decide.

3 Likes

Actually I remember at one point they did this

2 Likes

An unbelievably boring match…

2 Likes

O’campos the Irishman scores

3 Likes

Lucas finally gets his goal from open play. Lovely ball over the top by Oliver to find him on the break.
0-1 Sevilla

6 Likes

Finally!

2 Likes