AFCON 2021

YEN starts for Morocco, Munir and Bono on the bench

3 Likes

What a group today. Wow - Morocco and Gabon fighting it out 2-2 draw right now.

Ghana will be booted if the current scores hold.

2 Likes

Man itā€™s good for Morocco but I really wish this competition wasnā€™t on. It could be responsible for wrecking our title hopes mainly due to Bono. We are at crisis point in the goalkeeping position. Valencia must be licking their lips.

4 Likes

Mali 2-0 ahead now. Hope they win the whole thing!

3 Likes

That would be awesome! I wish my Kanoute shirt didnā€™t melt in the dryer :frowning:

3 Likes

Title holders Algeria had a very disappointing campaign this time around, couldnā€™t even pass the group stage by finishing last in their group.

3 Likes

Def surprised w Algeria, as they were my pick to win the whole thing again. Senegal also a bit lackluster, with their only goal so far being a penalty scored in injury time vs Zimbabwe. Looks to be a wide open tournament. You canā€™t underestimate anyone at this point.

Knockout round looking good. I got Nigeria v Mali & Cameroon v Ivory Coast in the semis.

3 Likes

Do like Cameroon, takes me back to Italia 90 and USA 94.

Plus the great Thomas Nā€™Kono played for Cameroon.

2 Likes

A big tragedy in AFCON as 8 people died in a stampede outside the stadium where the match between Cameroon and Comoros. RIP to those that lost their lives and condolences to their families.

6 Likes

Malawi winning Maroc 1-0 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Vamos malawi! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hereā€™s hoping. If they lose we get them back for osasuna haha!

3 Likes

In an ideal world, every possible football match is streamed like this :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Those sounds tho, this one seems to mute it a bit was just watching another stream and my head was struggling. Respect tho

2 Likes

Itā€™s like overseeing a construction site full of workers and a Brazilian summer carnival happening 100 meters away.

1 Like

YEN scored!!!

2 Likes

Oh oh Youssef pls no.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

My bad for starting to hope, 3 more additions in the January window :rofl:

1 Like

Our fanbase is really rooting for Malawi. I canā€™t man :joy:

3 Likes