23/24 - MD9: Sevilla FC vs Rayo Vallecano

1 Like

Only Rafa Mir is 100% fit out of our 3 strikers :frowning_face:

Will we see Dodi as our main forward?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Marcão… :scream: Fuck off he is fit!!!

Mariano Diaz and Erik Lamela the only absentees.

2 Likes

Have folks heard the story of Carlos Kaiser? Marcao gives me heavy vibes of him :sweat_smile:

Don’t let him warm up or he’ll be out for another 6 months.

2 Likes

Nianzou back too. Wonder if we have kept them locked in the same room for the last couple of months.

Please let Dmi be back. Happy with Nyland as starter over Dmitrovic but crazy that we’re not at least rotating a bit. Unless Dmi has now been relegated exclusively to CdR.

1 Like

I would almost be scared to field Marcao at this point. You just know he’s going to get hurt. He might be better behind glass in the vitrine, so it atleast looks like he is of use instead of in a hospital bed.

2 Likes

I wonder if there’s not something more going here behind the scenes with Marko. Could he be hurt, or is Mendi just pissed at him?

2 Likes

Didn’t he have a shoulder issue at the start of the season hence Bono started before leaving which was a bit of a surprise to everyone. Maybe he hasn’t healed properly and it has affected his performances.

Even off form I’d rather Dmitrovic over Nyland.

1 Like

I hadn’t heard that. I thought we were just giving Bono a send off before he left.

1 Like

Need a big performance tonight. We have most players fit and RSP will be rocking at night. Vamos mi Sevilla!

1 Like

Giving this one a miss. Rather than sweat it out in the 35c heat I will watch it on tv with a few cold beers.
Hoping it cools down a bit for the R Mad game :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Sevilla have reported this Saturday that Marko Dmitrovic has been removed from the list of players called up due to minor discomfort in his left knee. Alberto Flores replaces him for tonight

2 Likes

Seems this must be an ongoing problem.

Injured Youssef over Rafa Mir, his role is done.
This was the chance since Ocampos is not playing either but not happening.

Acuña back as a starter, is it positive or rotation?
He seems on the way out for January already but a good Acuña is unrivaled so we’ll see.

Juanlu getting more and more chances.

Midfield with Sow, Fernando and Oliver

Suso, YEN and Lukebakio upfront.

1 Like

Yen makes it

2 Likes

Besides the absolutely stomp against Atleti, Rayo looks solid.

Feel like a lot is on Lukebakio again to bring the magic.

I like the balance in midfield and hope Sow can make a lot of runs. Nice to see Acuña back, and Juanlu being trusted with consistent starts. Can we give Rayo a little of what we done to Almería?

I can’t watch live — will have to catch on replay later. Vamos chicos!!