23/24 - MD7: Sevilla FC vs Almeria

1 Like

Oliver is out a few days with injury. Ramos & Suso return.

5 Likes

The only winless team, with the second most goals conceded.

Can we make it happen? Surely right

4 Likes

Although i never like to admit being content with not winning, the draw didn’t bother me as much as the performance did. You can call it a makeshift lineup vs Osasuna, but we still look like a team devoid of ideas. If Navas doesn’t start, we’re practically cooked.

Sometimes i think i’m asking too much for an improved showing, but maybe all the mediocrity from the last couple seasons has clouded my judgement. I need more than a result against Almeria. At least something that says this team is going somewhere.

5 Likes

Not gonna lie, a 1-0 win would feel like a loss in this match. Of course, 3 points is all we need, but boy oh boy, I really want to see this team actually WORKING for once. I want to see 3-4 goals, even if it comes at the expense of a clean sheet.

3 Likes

I feel like over the latest years we learned to not expect anything anymore.

We used to have a real good feeling about certain games knowing we would score a couple with ease and throw some confident predictions out there before games. But matches have mostly been turning into struggles.

Also it seems that we lost this dangerous powerful and risky team image, to a solid conservative unpunishing team look we got now. In a way like, they respect us, but don’t fear us.

I would love to keep expecting a good old 4 goal scoreline from us but the reasons to expect those have plummeted and I am a bit done with overexpecting and accepting another disappointment.

There’s always the maybe tonight is different so here is to that Vamooos mi Sevillaa!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Looks like a killer Starting XI if you ask me. Hopeful!

Fernando is, strangely enough, my only doubt in that lineup.

2 Likes

Oh, and Suso. I missed Suso. But he’s occasionally a surprise standout, and hopefully his low-xG shots from the edge of the box may work well with Lukébakio’s ability on the rebound.

1 Like

Dmi must be carrying a knock?

1 Like

Need a win tonight! Vamos!

1 Like

Nope. He just chose Nyland. He didn’t get to do much Vs Osasuna but what he did, he did quite alright. Almost none of his kicks connected but besides that fine.

Curious what happens if he gets tested but lets hope it’s not much this game.

2 Likes

Dare I say this is a must win? We need some points in La Liga

3 Likes

Everything but a win will heat the whole situation up, crowd will be angry, pressure on the board more and mendi from media and around the club. Won’t be pretty. So I think it can be said, must must win indeed.

3 Likes

Suso getting the role at 10 right. Lets see it

2 Likes

Talking about the EA sports league. Gudelj got a 85 physical rating. Whereas Lukaku got 82 for example, if we remember those lol.

2 Likes

That’s what I want to see. Goal!!!

3 Likes

Wow another early goal! Two headers lol, getting your own rebound that’s something special. Oh lol it was badé first instance that was insane if it was xd

3 Likes

YEN! Vamos!

3 Likes