23/24 - MD7: Sevilla FC vs Almeria

And another. Lukebakio with the strike

4 Likes

WOW! ROCKET :rocket:

6 Likes

Vaaaaamoooos! Thatā€™s it! Lukebakio.

5 Likes

I feel like I havenā€™t seen a goal like that from this team in years.

4 Likes

Wow!! Ok we back guys!! Lukebakio!!

5 Likes

What a goal. Amazing man.

6 Likes

This team/club can never be doubted even in the worst times!

3 Likes

Lukebakios two footedness is already better than any other winger we have. Ups the variety and unpredictability. Greatly needed. Love it.

6 Likes

Fernando looks to be almost limping a bit. Could be the challenge he just had, but he is just coming off of an injury. At this point I would be fine with an early sub to save him from getting hurt.

3 Likes

Gudelj pushing forward nicely. What an attack almost Lukeā€™s second.

3 Likes

I turned away and they scored twice! Nice!

3 Likes

The biris are in amazing voice. Incredible fans this club got!

3 Likes

Nice touches there between Lamela and Lukebakio. Nice give and goes. Letā€™s see more of that.

5 Likes

Commentator hits it right, we look to be a threat every time we hit the final third so far. Something unheard of.

4 Likes

Pedrosa as well pleasure to watch.

3 Likes

I see we have it another sponsor on the back socios.com. Is there any status on the front shirt sponsor. For a team that is always desperate for money. I feel like weā€™re leaving money on the table by not having one.

2 Likes

Thought we were close to Rakuten but maybe notā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m just thinking itā€™s a perfect spot for Cruzcampo. put their logo. Canā€™t get any more Sevillan than that. But at this point Iā€™ll take anyone thatā€™s playing.

2 Likes

In the end not really Suso on 10. Bit more of a 4-4-2, with Lamela as second striker. Which Iā€™m liking as a role for him. More dynamic changes tho, not as fixed. Also liking that.

2 Likes

Suso goal. Nice rip there.

4 Likes