23/24 - MD6: Sevilla FC at Osasuna

Damn gotta score that

3 Likes

Not exactly the beautiful game today.

3 Likes

Going back to the whole Spanish speaking thing… Nyland doesn’t speak Spanish right?

1 Like

Defenders have held up and made some important blocks. Bade has done quite well. Salas and Nyland not really tested yet.

3 Likes

maybe, maybe not. but I think “save ball” is a universal language lol

3 Likes

Another nice recovery by Juanlu

1 Like

It’s nice to have a player with pace again.

1 Like

“Na na na na

na na na na

na na na na na

Bademan”

Looking good with the mask.

3 Likes

The JD logo is really bad and looks dumb.

2 Likes

Tactics are clearly to play over the top but not really working. The midfield buildup not yielding much of anything. 0-0 is fair as each team could’ve grabbed a goal but lacking finishing and minimal actual chances.

After a nervy opening few minutes, back line has been surprisingly ok (knock on wood).

Let’s find a goal next half and escape with 3.

4 Likes

One of those games where you expect nothing until a change is made. We got lucky with any of those chances we got. Although i prefer Salas at LB than at CB, he lacks the pace of an average primera player, and he’s up against Chimy Avila??

I guess the plan is just to survive and hit them when they’re tired.

3 Likes

Calling it tactics is generous. But yeh we don’t have much.

4 Likes

They’re not attacking that side tho. They’ve been going down the left attacking at Juanlu. Who has done well

2 Likes

Fair… maybe it’s just necessity from lack of good midfield play

2 Likes

Wow identical miss as ocampos shot. Phew

1 Like

Finally a shot on target!

3 Likes

Ocampos shut your foul mouth.

1 Like

This is a tough watch

3 Likes

Impressive ball by Oliver but mir unable to turn it into anything. Another match hard to assess mir. No service at all… but also a result of poor movement? Idk

2 Likes

Thank you post

3 Likes