23/24 MD26 - Sevilla FC at Real Madrid

2 Likes

Carvajal with two bone headed yellows at the end of RM’s tie to vallecano and will miss the game against us.

5 Likes

Camavinga will miss the match too due to an accumulation of 5 yellows, having received the 5th today vs. Rayo.

Good news for us… unless somehow the RM legal team makes an appeal for any of them and wins it before Sunday :laughing:

Bellingham, Alaba, Militao (ACL) and Rudiger also missing.

8 Likes

Some not so good news, Acuña still questionable for next match. Apparently was pulled at half vs Valencia due to muscle pain.

Not related to this week’s match, but noteworthy nonetheless: Lukebakio saw time on the pitch today during everyone else’s rest day, and even got touches on the ball a bit. Rumors of a return by the end of the month.

3 Likes

What has he even done? Feels like he’s been injured about three years already.

2 Likes

Ocampos looks to be back for this match, but Acuña seems to be out.

5 Likes

Fortunately we have Pedrosa who is a more than capable replacement so I think we will be okay.

5 Likes

How Dare You GIF by moodman

2 Likes

Sow has stated that he has been playing with pain in his achilles since November.

1 Like

Perhaps a reason he hardly plays the full 90. It’s always looked like he plays within himself. As if he could do much more, but is not adventurous enough. I’m surprised he makes forward runs as much as he does, but i guess that’s muscle memory.

Injuries are such a plague man. The way the game is going, it’s not gonna help either. Naturally, it’s always more demanding physically, but also the increased time on the pitch, plus the added matches from whatever the latest format is for any given competition.

Do we need bigger squads?

2 Likes

that explains how bad hes been playing recently

i appreciate what he’s doing but hes gonna have to sit out for himself and even for the team imo. i wanna see suso start again he seems to be in good form.

both of our teams are infected by injury, it will be an interesting game for sure

3 Likes

Maybe it’s something good in the water up here, but homie is SPITTIN ! :clap:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I don’t want to get too confident, but these are some big names that will be missing from the game on Sunday.

4 Likes

Most of these guys were missing when they walloped Girona 4-0 the other week.

Doesn’t mean we can’t get a result tho. We did manage a draw last time out. :muscle:

5 Likes

Cool artwork

5 Likes

i guess ramos is the narrative of this tie lmao

2 Likes

Rudiger is looking more likely now. He trained with the team today. Joselu is out.

1 Like

3 Likes