23/24 MD26 - Sevilla FC at Real Madrid

Watching Sevilla Atletico… just found out from the commentator that Navas, Ocampos and Sow all have 4 accumulated yellows. Getting 1 against RM means they won’t be able to play vs. Real Sociedad next week.

3 Likes

So Idumbo and Sintes are playing double duty?!

1 Like

Here’s a slogan that seems destined for greatness:

I propose we adopt it as the official slogan of Monchi’s Men: COME ON YOU SEVILLA!

I honestly can’t even figure out what the Spanish phrase would be that is being poorly translated. Vamos Mi Sevilla…I would understand, but “Vamos Tu Sevilla”?

1 Like

Wowzers. Pretty strong throwdown before the match tomorrow.

5 Likes

We have nothing to lose here. It much more comfortable for us going here after taking 7 points from 9 games to move away from trouble.

Real Madrid still have a bit of pressure with Barca making a late push. We can try exploit their nerves a bit. We looking more solid which is good but still need to create more in the final third.

It makes much of a difference to have more players back and obviously Isaac and YEN have improved us a lot up front. Let’s hope we can be competitive and make it tricky for them.

Vamos mi Sevilla!

8 Likes

Big one tonight, in my opinion the absolute best we can hope for is to sneak a 1-0 win :red_circle::white_circle:

6 Likes

Isaac Romero Hat Trick in coming.

1 Like

A draw tonight would be an extremely good result. If we lose it wouldn’t be the end of the world considering it’s Real away and the last three games taking seven points has relieved a lot of pressure. Cadiz and Celta drawing today is a very good result for us as well. A defeat tonight would still leave us six points clear of the relegation places.

3 Likes

Nervionenses Del Mundo Link to hangout for the game to whoever is interested, I will be on about 30 minutes before kickoff!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank goodness Ocampos is back! Also excited to see if Salas is up to the challenge

4 Likes

Love how we can’t even put Kike Salas’ correct Squad Number on the Team Sheet though. :joy:

2 Likes

As an aside to this also… Both Juanlu and Kike Salas were outside the 25 man squad, just find it weird we didn’t give the Right Back the number 2 that became available.

2 Likes

It’s a play from Come On You Spurs in England, note the photo of Alejo Veliz here on loan from Spurs.

3 Likes

Pre game coverage has begun and if you don’t have a stream to watch, I am hosting it here! Nervionenses Del Mundo

3 Likes

Sow keeps starting, despite that dragging tendinitis like injury and poor form. Might as well start Hannibal. Gotta keep it together, this is the type of game Salas normally gets exposed, same with Navas and Sergio Ramos. If everyone of the defenders, bar bade is struggling on their own, we can’t help eachother out as necessary and Real will punish that. That’s a thing to fear, but i’m not that impressed with Real Madrid overall. They have moments, all in all we can have them with a top performance tonight.

2 Likes

Did I see that Ramos has the armband over Navas today?

2 Likes

Great ball from isaac

4 Likes

Isaac with a phenomenal low cross and YEN should have scored there. Granted, on his weak foot but any striker of his level should be finishing that/

3 Likes

Connection was there just a failure to finish from YEN

2 Likes