23/24 MD20 - Sevilla FC vs Alavés

No way, Mariano drawing a penalty by the VAR. Making something out of nothing in our advantage this time.

Cheap penalty, but we’re in a position now that I will take anything

1 Like

Horrible penalty given that. I don’t like it.

1 Like

GOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

So stupid. But its literally what we need…

1 Like

feels good when those kinds of decisions go our way. should not have come to this though

1 Like

noo way

I think this is us getting the punishment of justice again. It wasn’t a penalty. And we gave away what was given again…

8 minutes added.

Oh No Reaction GIF

Me all season long. We can’t catch a break

5 Likes

Spiralling deeper into the depths of despair.
Ohh Sevilla :sevillafc:

1 Like

Time to drop Ramos. He provides nothing.

5 Likes

lol. I’m stuck in the past lmao :joy::joy:

1 Like

Well a disappointing result. We didn’t play badly tonight. We had chances to score more but didn’t take them.

We switched off too much at the back from set pieces. It’s been our problem all season. I felt Sergio Ramos had a poor game again.

We just struggled to up the tempo enough when we had the ball.

It’s really tough times but we just need to keep trying new things and get some more signings and youth into team.

Also I learnt it’s Isaac not Ivan! Haha I’m still in the past.

6 Likes

It’s just as well I love this club because they wind me the fuck up! :joy:

2 Likes

The football club might be struggling but I wouldn’t swap them for anyone.

This club is special and the passion in the stadium is still incredible. I believe we will bounce back despite how painful things are right now.

It is alway a rollercoaster of ups and downs but we will rise again.

We need to try survive this season and we can reset better in the summer. We will get more players off the books and try rebuild the squad again.

7 Likes

How did Isaac get on?

1 Like

I thought his positioning was good. Appeared to be a bit nervous. I couldn’t tell if he was off balance or slow at times, but overall good first appearance. Crowd gave him a standing ovation when he came of which I thought was nice

5 Likes

I think he can compete. He wasn’t particularly involved. Non of our strikers ever are. But he did get good on the ball sometimes. Turned away from a defender and passed him, got him booked a yellow for pulling the shirt. He worked hard and not much more to ask from the guy. I wouldn’t mind having him as a 3rd striker. He does add more in the footballing aspect then Mir and Youssef, so that’s positive or atleast he keeps the ball closer to his feet.

3 Likes

From my experience of him with SAT he likes to get involved in the build up, after all he is actually a Winger rather than a Centre Forward, but he knows where the goal is, and we need that link up rather than just constantly bombarding the box with crosses hoping we get headers on target.

1 Like