23/24 MD20 - Sevilla FC vs Alavés

Glad to see navas back. Will give the squad a boost to have the legend back. Hopefully he’s over his injury and he can settle back in well tonight.

3 Likes

Hernandez Hernandez is the ref. :sob:

2 Likes

Isaac straight in!!! :scream::scream::scream::smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Ohh what would have been, what a strike Navas! off the crossbar

1 Like

Annoyingly wanted to watch this but can’t, let me know how the boy gets on please.

Isaac… Ivan is long gone. :grimacing:

I guess the fact Isaac is straight in says a lot about Rafa and Mariano’s futures with the club then.

1 Like

Salas almost getting another header too, he has a good feel for those to be fair.

1 Like

Suso playing some ball there, not bad. got us the corner.

Overall we look, braver and more daring. So un-Navas to shoot from 20+ meters too.

1 Like

Disaster strikes again, corner falls good for them after a touching header. Unlucky 0-1.

2 Likes

Makes you sick doesn’t it? :unamused:

Yeh I could only mumble: of course it goes in and laugh it away.

Second goal, very rough bounce and deflection again. We are eating goals, in what way possible and god makes them go in somehow.

0-2.

1 Like

No words. Are our players that bad? Why can’t we have a decent defense ? Every manager has failed to improve it. It was only better with Mendilibar at the end of last season

2 Likes

Dmitrovic saving us from 0-3.

Why do we make Alaves look like RM? Now I have no desire to watch 2nd half…

İt’s not worth it, the clock almost hits 12.00 a.m here in Turkey…better go to bed…

1 Like

First 10 minutes were good and enjoyable, but it rapidly turned to shit.

We seem so fragile, mentaly and physically.

Definitely bad luck involved. But you gotta deserve good luck.

This is Alaves we are still in it. Not sure if I can keep fooling myself. Turning it off is definitely the wise decision.

2 Likes

Quique throwing Mir and Mariano in, as well as Sow.

Marcao got schooled :rofl:

Ramos is giving away so much. Had to be an Alaves goal there.

Alright we are in it! 1-2. Right wing Suso Cross, reaching Rafa Mir who chests it home. Some believe returning in the squad and crowd.

1 Like