23/24 MD20 - Sevilla FC vs Alavés

1 Like

Watchparty?

2 Likes

This one is a great bet for a 0-0! I hope though we grind out a narrow win. Huge match! Vamos!

4 Likes

Agoumé and Isaac make the squad.

https://x.com/sevillafc_eng/status/1745496527613616197?s=46

6 Likes

3 Likes

Lets just throw the new blood right into the fire!

3 Likes

The question is, can we be good enough to win this one or do we need help from Alaves?

I hope it’s like last season where we can pull away from relegation trouble and show our quality instead relying on teams being worse.

I’m pleased we looking to put more youth in first team. That will help a bit and put more life into us. We need more pace and energy over the pitch.

We will see what happens

6 Likes

Anyone feeling like watching the game together?

2 Likes

Probably a bit tough for me today with it being a workday. I can host if others are interested though.

1 Like

C’mon man! Where are your priorities?!

2 Likes

LOL not sure if this is a translation issue, or if that is what they actually meant. I think the latter.

3 Likes

If a few are up for it would be cool to do either this time or another time. I usually watch the match on la liga tv or via sports but it’s good idea for some who struggle to get a feed and for bit banter and catch up with people.

2 Likes

Just let me know if you doing it today. I should be free tonight to join for a bit. If not we can try another time with more people.

Vamos Sevilla!

1 Like

Link for today. I’ll join, but no promises how active I can be. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool. I will try join 10 mins or so from match starting. I think you just click link, set microphone and it should just let us in? Thanks Chris.

3 Likes

Found my Sevilla scarf for tonight! Let’s hope it can be a luck charm. Not had it on it for a while! Haha

3 Likes

Isaac directly starting, go show them what’s up man! Vamoos

3 Likes

Great to see Ivan straight in. That’s what we need younger blood and he will be raring to go. Marcao starting again. He did well in the cup to be fair. Vamos!

4 Likes

Hoping Suso & Ocampos can have clear roles. They were all over the place last game.

4 Likes

A bit worried about Ramos and marcao together. Not so much speed there.

2 Likes