23/24 MD19 - Sevilla FC vs Athletic Club

1 Like

Social shows Navas and Acuña back in training.

1 Like

Badé and Nianzou back. Still no Navas, Acuña, and Lamela

4 Likes

please start bade please start bade please start bade please start bade

i need a break from sergio ramos

5 Likes

First home game for Quique and also new president Jose Marie del nido Carrasco! Need a big performance especially after Celta Vigo winning. Hard game though as they in form.

It good to have a few back from injury. Let’s hope we can start fast.

Vamos mi Sevilla!

5 Likes

No YEN of course, but they will be missing Inaki Williams as he’s on NT duty.

2 Likes

For some reason I thought Inaki Williams still played for Spain. :joy:

2 Likes

His brother Nico does.

2 Likes

Nico plays for Spain. Inaki opted for Ghana his fathers birth place.

With 100% chance of rain and possible storms during the game I have chickened out of this one. Will watch it on tv.

5 Likes

Absolutely shocking with YEN off to AFCON we basically have one Striker in a match day squad, can’t even call one up from the Cantera who have had a few weeks off now so will be fresh. :flushed:

23 man squad, 3 Goalkeepers, 1 Striker.

1 Like

But that striker is the greatest striker of all time and a personal hero to @RyanMoore

1 Like

Gudelj in the midfield, back to his old spot together with Sow, and Suso free role. Juanlu and Pedrosa on the wings.

And the asynergetic dynamic super duo Rafa Mir and Lucas Ocampos up top. Oh boy. Can’t wait for that one!

7 Likes

This is going to be extremely difficult. We are very weak up front and we up against an in form team fighting for champions league.

It looks tough to get a result but hopefully they can surprise us somehow.

Vamos Mi Sevilla!

3 Likes

I feel Bilbao is always a test of unity as well. Such brotherhood squad they always have. Really demands team performances from any opponent.

3 Likes

We will fall or stand by our Wingbacks and Suso hope he has a good one. If not that,only an excellent Ocampos performance can lead to something too. Did you guys follow that Ocampos has screwed the most cards to any opponent in the league? This man, negative example of sportsmanship.

3 Likes

Looking at the tv pictures and the rain I made the right decision in giving this one a miss. :cold_face:

3 Likes

looks dreadful yeah :sob:

rafa mir please

2 Likes

How many mistakes in a row by Sow? Good lord.

1 Like

stadium looks very empty right now lmao

1 Like