23/24 MD19 - Sevilla FC vs Athletic Club

Looks like it is a sloppy pitch and will only get worse as the match goes on.

1 Like

Comentators going on about Markaou and Nianzaou never fit :joy:

theyre cooking del nido now too i cant help but laugh

1 Like

I hate the narrative that :poop: are doing better than us…Like it is massively different. They crashed out of Europa and have only won 6 matches this season. Not to mention, they haven’t beaten us in how long?

Stop the bs.

2 Likes

Oh wow, we got lucky there!

1 Like

definitely, should have been a goal. Easy openings from Bilbao.

really good play from them though. we’re playing well in possession at the moment

Suso’s touch lets him down at the back post. Had a bunch of space if he could have controlled the cross.

1 Like

It was coming.

ugh…nice header from them.

I wish we had four players making runs into the box through open play.

2 Likes

we have no attackers lol

Shirts must be made out of paper these days lol

Shit another injury

1 Like

So many injuries. Gudelj off, Rakitic on.

1st touch for Unai on 43mins.

This sucks.

tragic. completely shut off after they scored. its going to be rough without yen if we dont get a striker soon

1 Like

That was one of the worst halves of football I can remember watching. Absolutely nothing going forward.

Rafa Mir as a loan striker in 2024 is a shambles

Setting up with 5 at the back at home is a slap in the face to the fans who’ve paid to watch.

1 Like

I got nothing positive to say about anyone out there, except to Fernando for being a pillar in Sevilla’s best ever defensive unit.

Sucks to lose another player to injury, but that midfield needs Rakitic right now. It’s as if the CBs have no outlet, when Soumare would always be available. Dunno where Sow’s head is at, but he started poorly and hasn’t dug himself out yet. Suso is having one of those games where i get reminded why i’m the only member of his fanclub. Rafa Mir is just out there, but even Ocampos’ touches are off! What’s up with our players today?

5 Likes