2023 Europa League - Sevilla FC vs Roma

You want 999€ per ticket, this is a scam

2 Likes

With the current standings, these 90 minutes will make or break the club’s situation for the next two or three seasons.

2 Likes

“90” minutes

I have four tickets in sector 301. Write me for details

2-0

I will take a win of any kind here

2 Likes

Free kick goal by Marcão?

Got a bad feeling about this one!

Predicted xi vs Roma?

Rekik played the full 90, so it’s very likely going to be Gudelj and Badé. You do have to wonder though, if Marcão will play. He’s a great player and Gudelj did play the majority of today.

Midfield is interesting, hopefully we don’t have to see Jordán start.

3 Likes

I wonder why Bono started to day. To keep him matchfit or because Dimi is playing on Wednesday…?

I feel more confident with Bono in goal in important matches and I think it was to keep him match fit, but let’s see.

It wouldn’t be fair to Bono to miss the final, after all, he was part of the team that got us there from the knockout stages and beyond.

7 Likes

Come on Mark… What’s our motto? Haha

5 Likes

Hi.I had 4 tickets in the 314 sector. sold 3 tickets and kept one for me.I expect the prices to drop closer to the final

1 Like

I don’t need it anymore, it was for my friend. I got my tickets

Absolutely massive game that we need to win to get European football next season.

A tough one to call against a Mourinho side. He has a 100 per cent record in European finals and so do we in this competition.

Something has to give. Fingers and toes crossed it’s a win for us.

7 Likes

El Shaarawy doubtful for Roma for the final, meanwhile Dybala most likely playing.

3 Likes

Have people who bought the official UEFA tickets got their tickets emailed to them yet?

1 Like

Hi! I have a spare Category 2 ticket. If anyone interested in just drop me an email
balintkuraa@gmail.com
I will be in the venue so We can meet in person or we can do it online too.
Details in email.

I’m unusually calm about this… is it because playing in an EL final and winning it would be just another day in the office for us? Maybe… but it’s definitely that I know for sure, just like all of us here that we are at least a better club in every footballing aspect than the pitiful AS Roma and their pathetic coach, the cancer of football, fuckface Mourinho.

If the Gods of football are watching tomorrow night, they know who the trophy belongs to. It belongs to passion for the sport… it belongs to football - therefore it belongs to the mighty SEVILLA!

VAMOS MI SEVILLA!!!

VAMOS CAMPEON!!!

7 Likes