2023 Europa League - Sevilla FC vs Roma

Apparently people online think Roma was robbed lol

1 Like

I think the price of my season ticket just increased by 25% from yesterday :joy:

5 Likes

Funny how they all happen to ignore the potential foul in the buildup for Roma’s first goal

7 Likes

9 Likes

Jesus Navas has won more major trophies than :poop: has in their 115 years in history

7 Likes

and the sketchy penalty decision against Ocampos

3 Likes

That’s how we motherfuckin do!!! Vamos campeon!!!

8 Likes

Phone battery died in second half, couldnt take the videos of celebrations on the pitch and presentation :expressionless:
Will try to send pre-kick off videos/pics
Can’t sleep right now!
Both goals and pen shoot-out happened in front of Sevilla sectors

6 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

From this…

…to this…

…in a matter of minutes.

My brother in law happens to live in Budapest, and we found a ticket at the last minute.

Ticket ended up being a fake…had to process a refund/exchange at the last minute, after hours of waiting at the stadium thinking the whole thing was going nowhere…and with about 20 minutes until kickoff, the ticket exchange went through and his tickets were even better than the original ones!

Video coming soon…

10 Likes

Entering the stadium…

And the fairy tale ending…

7evilla!

Camp7ones!

11 Likes

The beauty of the two so called old man, Rakitic and Navas, lifting the Trophy that belongs to Sevilla together, incredible.

9 Likes

How the hell did the guys pull this off? From being fed up with Lope-ball, to the extreme and hope of ignition under Sampaoli that turned into a mismatch and chaos… and along came Mendilibar that kinda just said ‘forget about it’, gave a clear direction, trusted it and managed to steer us safely to shore while also bringing hope back to the RSP and thus giving us some of the most memorable European nights.

Poetic. Absolutely beautiful.

13 Likes

Jeezo… What an unbelievable game. I managed to get the game on my phone at work, then had to stay till FoH were locking up to see the penalties :sweat_smile:

Thought Moanrinho would have a special play to win the game, but all they had was time wasting. I thought our play acting was bad, but theirs was something else.

That said, they had the better chances and had our attack locked down, particularly YEN. I don’t think we played well at all but our luck/magic/vibes got us through.

Saw the video of Mourinho going after the ref in the car park, man has no humility!

So pleased, so relieved the EL’s coming home! ¡Vamos!

10 Likes

Watched the game kind of whilst my other half was over. Even game I thought, and no way can Roma feel hard done by. Bono the penalty hero once more. Haven’t seen a replay of Montiel’s first penalty, was there encroachment by Rui Patricio? Seemed harsh seeing it at first, still think we would have won regardless.

6 Likes

Congratulations everyone. It must have been a nervous one for everyone

10 Likes

Incredible achievement to win another Europa League title. A nerve racking one for sure but thought we were the team who tried to play football which isn’t easy against Jose’s anti-football philosophy. The way he and Roma conducted themselves was disgraceful. Horrible club.

Enough of that though. What a win and who’d have thought it after the start of the season.

Champions League football secured. Can’t believe I’m actually saying that.

Vamos!

6 Likes

Appreciate it from y’all. As confident as i was, i’m always anxious during a final. There’s no deserve in football, but i didn’t want to see them get rewarded for all their drama. Then again, if the shoe was on the other foot…

I wouldn’t put that on Roma. They traditionally play much better football than that. The Mourinho signing is a bit out of character too, but he brought them to 2 finals. The fans feeling robbed are the same as the Inter & Liverpool fans that were salty after their “missed calls”. But there def was a bit of extra spice w the whole Monchi thing. I’m pretty sure Mourinho brought that up to hype up his players. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Just rewatched the penalties. Patricio did encroach (literally a step off the line before the penalty was taken), but so many keepers still get away with it regularly.

8 Likes