January possible ins and outs

Last I heard was Visa issues. They did announce it officially though so I expect to see him soon. If Escudero keeps playing like Saturday, he may not see the field though at left back.

1 Like

I liked Saturday’s Escudero. Definitely if he keeps playing like that and doesn’t get injured, he will cement the place at LB.

I have seen some reports we are keen on loaning Michy Batshuayi from Chelsea.

Batshuayi joined Chelsea in 2016 but has failed to cement his place in the team, firstly as a deputy to Diego Costa before playing second fiddle to Alvaro Morata this season.

Not sure if he’s what we need after reading this link

Arana might finally arrive Tuesday evening or Wednesday, too late for the cup game on Thursday.

1 Like

Yeah I have read many rumors about him. I’m not a fan.

New name - Peruvian Winger - Edison Flores

Firs thing’s first, Aleix Vidal needs to join us. Then we can focus on a CB, DM (potentially) and a CF (urgently). A winger might be a surplus at this point but I’d rather loan Correa out and bring someone at LW as things stand.

Reportedly the management wants Aleix Vidal on loan with a buying option (based on performance, which is good of course), but on the other hand, Barca wants to sell him or loan with an obligatory buying option (10 million is the set price), as they want to get rid of him.

This could mean prolonged negotiation and we might not see Vidal return very soon.

Hopefully this can be solved quickly!

Borja Lasso loaned off to Osasuna, with a buying option if they get promoted to La Liga this season.

Damn. Why wouldn’t we just send him down to SAT and call him up for cup games?

It’s prolly better for his development to be in a different environment, especially as SAT are in a relegation battle. But he also gets to rejoin his former coach Diego Martínez.

1 Like

Just 20 days of the transfer window to go, come on Sevilla we need new players, preferably a goalie, right back, midfielder and forward, and what have we got? three left backs

1 Like

LOL… absurdity!

haha

I’ve heard we’re negotiating for Baselli from Torino, been interested him since summer so we’re going after him again. He’s 25 and has a good motor so I hope we can wrap it up soon.

Carole’s loan might have a no termination clause attached so we’re probably stuck with him till the end of the season, just hope there’s no purchase clause. It’s a shame really, he’s pretty decent but has a club captain and upcoming brazilian prospect playing in the same position. Hopefully he can come back and play in Europe instead of being buried in Turkey

For right back I think management are going to promote Carmona or San Emeretino to the first team, both are good prospects and can help in the CDR or to see out games, if not Mercado can also return there.

I’ve read that Hugo Mallo and Jonny Castro are alternatives for the RB position if Vidal fails. Also Carole might be good going forward, but his pace is detrimental when facing decent opposition, especially when it comes to defending counter-attacks and marking pacy players.

Dodo is a LB. Someone is taking a piss (as the Brits say for someone joking around).

Can we please swap Nolito in a deal to get Jonny Castro from Celta? If not, can we just send him somewhere?

Konoplyanka wasn’t even this bad.

There are rumours floating around that we are negotiating with Depor for the sale of David Soria :open_mouth:

Edit
There is more here

Explains why Ondoa is suddenly showing up on the squad list.