What former or current player could you see as future manager?

I was thinking about some of our greats of the past and was wondering, who do you think could become a great manager either here at Sevilla or somewhere else.

3 Likes

I want it to be Navas, but I don’t think he would do well as manager solely based on what little I know of his personality. I think Kjaer, Rakitic, maybe Chicharito as well.

4 Likes

Coke!

3 Likes

I think Rakitic has potential as a decent manager. Sergio Ramos I could foresee a similar managerial style as Diego Simeone. For some reason I think Ganso could be an unique manager.

Outside of Sevilla: Robben, Lahm, Gundogan and Busquets.

I think both CR7 as Messi would not be good managers. Messi doesn’t seem to have the personality for it. Ronaldo would probably get frustrated within two months because of a lack of training effort, and then line up himself.

3 Likes

busquets for sure. that iconic barca midfield 3 would make great coaches as xavi has already shown. i think cr7 would try his hand at coaching but idk if hed get far.

as for our players, i could see jesus navas as a potential manager in the future

2 Likes

I love Navas, but to be honest with everyone, I don’t think that he is a good captain and I don’t think he would make a good manager. With his former psychosis for traveling, plus his lack of self desire to speak with the press makes me doubt his abilities in that leadership role.

For players that could be great managers, I look at Daniel Carriço, Nicolas Paraja and Krohn-Dehli as my leading pack. I like the Kjaer shout too.

I think Coke would be out at a music festival rather than studying for the next days game tactics. Haha

3 Likes

:dizzy_face:

1 Like

Agreed. Not even a fan of Navas the captain, much less Navas the coach. I vote for coach Kanouté!

4 Likes

Ocampos would not put up with laziness

2 Likes