Vote for Kounde for Goal of the Week!

2 Likes

If you go in Incognito mode in your browser you can vote multiple times.

2 Likes

I bet he wouldn’t be able to do that again if he tried. It looks like exactly what it was, a bloke just smacking it with his wrong foot. :rofl:

1 Like

You’re underestimating our boy Koundé Jim haha
But Neymar probably wins

2 Likes

I’m sure the US folks are pumping it for McKinnie. I didn’t think that goal was that great. Good goal, but Kounde’s was more challenging to pull off (whether he knew anything about it or not. haha)

3 Likes

Get YEN another trophy! Vote him for Player of the Week Player of the Week | UEFA Champions League | UEFA.com

1 Like

I love our guys getting the exposure they deserve, but not for it to end up on someone’s transfer wishlist. And for that, i didn’t vote. :relieved:

1 Like

Like he isn’t already on there? Haha

2 Likes

I agree. Koundé’s was a better goal, harder to pull off etc. but from what I’ve heard, McKennie is getting a ton of hype here in the us

1 Like

Unless McKennie has suddenly become exceptionally good in the last 6 months, then he was an absolute donkey last I saw him for Schalke. :joy:

He gives balance to Juve’s midfield, cause he can do a bit of everything. But it was also an eye-raiser for me cause there can’t be anything good coming out of Schalke right now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

With the national team he has made major strides. Seems like at jueve too.

1 Like