Urgent Request - Can anyone join at 9PM Eastern Time tonight for a Live Video Chat?

It is in support of Ukraine, but we will be talking about Sevilla.

2 Likes

If you want to stop in and chat with us.

2 Likes

Lineup so far:

@ChrisLail
@sterusebn
@Manuelmunoz1975
@RayFK
@blazin9rac
@RyanMoore (maybe)

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can.

Would I have to show my face?

1 Like

Yes - it is on camera. Here is the feed that is going if anyone wants to watch. It’s been awesome so far.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone, if you want to watch the live stream from tonight, please visit Youtube:

and if you can sling a few dollars, or pounds or euros to the charity, do so at:

Thanks to @sterusebn, @RyanMoore @Manuelmunoz1975 @RayFK and @blazin9rac for joining. It was a blast!

2 Likes

What time have you guys joined? I can’t find you in that video.

1 Like

The recording cuts off at 12 hours. Will try to get the video tomorrow.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1mrGmaZwpkQGy

You can watch the stream here. It’s 16 hours long, but we are on around the 15:12 mark.

Thanks guys and donate if you can.

2 Likes

Amazing group podcast there within that stream - great comments and points made, enjoyed watching the discussion.

I’d like to see Sevillistas like @RyanMoore @Manuelmunoz1975 @RayFK and @blazin9rac participate and share their thoughts in the forum more often. @sterusebn is already quite active with the podcast and in the forum.

I really wanted to join but couldn’t do it due to the time zone, hopefully we can do another group podcast soon.

2 Likes

This was extremely fun and I do want to do more of these chats. I wouldn’t mind seeing the podcast going to a live stream it’s just so challenging with the timezone differences. Thanks for listening/watching @ShendM

2 Likes

Can you imagine our podcast as a livestream? You, @Edinho, and I would just be falling asleep every Sunday night for everyone to see haha

2 Likes