UEL SF: Sevilla vs. Man United [2019-20]

SUUUUUSSSSOOOOO!!!

2 Likes

Yes Suso you useless bastard!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Susssooo!!! Vamos!!!

Great attack honestly. And quality finish, sterling would have missed it for sure

3 Likes

GGGGGGGeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt iiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Beautiful build up and finish!

4 Likes

Respectful effort but Nesyri looks like a deer on ice

1 Like

Williams what a clown

3 Likes

bunch of floppers

2 Likes

Think that Half Time whistle came at the right time. We were starting to look a bit tired and getting stretched.

2 Likes

I’m happy to get 1-1! They were on top near the end but we look good and a threat going forward! There isn’t much in this! For me the penalty was soft but is what it is.

We have chance to win this if we keep our composure though. Lopetegui subs and time of when he deploys them will be key here. We are a relatively fit side though so I have confidence we can keep the intensity up.

1 Like

Yeah that started to look way too reckless… everybody running up, just to get a free counter attack… in the last minute as well…

To me Ocampos looks a bit suffering from tiredness

1 Like

Good build up play in the Suso goal. We actually dominated and were better than PENchester United most of the time during the first half. If we want to reach the final, we should keep the same tempo in the second half as well and be very careful of their counters.

Ocampos doesn’t look the Ocampos we are used to see… not a lot of fight from the guy. Also Banega was a bit clumsy sometimes.

By the way, that was NOT a penalty whatsoever. Diego Carlos didn’t aim for Rashford’s leg and Rashford bumped into him AFTER he shot on goal and failed. So it was a total disgrace for the referee giving that penalty and VAR not cancelling it, or at least having a proper revision, what a shame.

These bastards are not better than us and if the football gods are watching the match tonight, we should be the ones going through, deservedly so.

YEN is tracking back on defense a lot and I LOVE that. We just need for Banega and Ocampos to step it up in the second half and we’re in the final. Also we need for our defense to be totally alerted as any mistake could cost us with a silly goal.

VAMOS!

4 Likes

Munir his cleverness and finishes will be needed for sure, Nesyri works hard and made us get the ball back some times but that is about it, goal pressure is something else.

2 Likes

Absolutely. His style of play is such that requires a lot of energy. Constant runs, dribbles, pushing opponents etc. will take a toll in any player, even top notch players like Ocampos. Playing 3 matches in 11 days is never easy, I’m considering this like a mini- WC or EC, so anything can happen in these type of matches with this format.

2 Likes

Also Diego Carlos is quite shaky tonight. I’m fearing them coming at him, plus that he’s got a yellow. I have a feeling that this match won’t end without at least 1 red card, hopefully not from our side.

3 Likes

If we stay patient, we can win this. Bissaka has Ocampos limited on the left, but there’s holes elsewhere in that defence. Williams already gifted us with one.

Lets get it!!

2 Likes

He can be reckless at times. He’s just got to tone it down and trust his team to see out the threat.

2 Likes

I don’t see no penalty for 1-0, to me it’s a first with the same play.

The odds on Sevilla have stretched, it was 2.4 Manchester 2.8 Sevilla before the game, Sevilla have drifted to 3.4, I think that’s a mistake and shows that they don’t understand the history of Sevilla F.C. Or maybe they know more.

Referee not very good /problem.

1 Like