UCL MD6: Sevilla FC at Man City [22/23]

Welcome back Rekik, does this mean more solidity? Let’s hope so.

Marcao stumbling again. His first touch at times way off. And the continuation very obvious.

1 Like

Meaningless game as others mentioned, but our starting 11s haven’t made much sense to me for the last handfuls of matches.

1 Like

What a desperate 11, doing alright with the scoreline 0-0 but the problems are real obvious.

The ease of play, almost thoughtless, Gundogan and Foden there, just beautiful. We are a couple of lightyears behind.

1 Like

Rafa mir :smiling_imp: beautiful header. 0-1 up. Really well placed, side netting near the post. Goallie thinks it might fly by in first instance. Against the play as expected but we got the lead boys.

3 Likes

Sweetness…I will take it.

1 Like

Well done Mir, pleased for him…

4 Likes

RAFA MIIIIIIR!!!

Swear someone tried to convince me he is rubbish the other week. :eyes:

1 Like

We all know he gets hate, for trying to score in a team that creates little to nothing. He’s a great finisher, but hardly gets to demonstrate it.

2 Likes

Great delivery and wonderful finish! Vamos!

1 Like

All this pissing about across our own goal is going to cost us before the night is out

2 Likes

I do love this Black kit. I might have to buy one.

Bono’s kicking has been poor tonight so far.

2 Likes

Bono and Marcao both looking like risky pass aficionados. Bono always had this, but Marcao matching him nicely.

1 Like

The transition out of defence costs us a lot, costs us the ability to compete in the centre and costs us the ability to deliver the final ball.

And Bono needs to be careful playing sweeper on the transitions out or he’ll get done.

Looks like Mir will be the first choice now and we all know he can pinpoint headers but fails at other things, something at least but not a solution.

2 Likes

Marcao done his hamstring again

1 Like

For Gods sake, Marcao…

1 Like

Ah man…

1 Like

Shit that’s him out until after the WC then

1 Like