UCL MD6: Rennes v Sevilla [20/21]

Rekic getting skinned every time nearly cost us 2 goals up to now

2 Likes

Weā€™re not convincing in defense, despite a defensive lineup including all our defenders.

1 Like

Decent chance that for YEN. Our center half full backs actual lead to a good chance.

YEN gets a yellow for his reaction to getting mugged. Poor work by the ref.

1 Like

Bono saves the scoreline.

4 Likes

Holy shit what a save!

2 Likes

I see you Oliver Torres riding that challenge with the spin move!

4 Likes

Man that was good

5 Likes

Damn JK with the wonder goal. Holy cow what a off footed strike!

3 Likes

Kounde scores and fankly I was thinking heā€™s the only one looking likely, a bit of a golazo but some might think he mis-hit the ball, but no.

3 Likes

KoundƩ insane decision making like an attacker to hit it directly like that. What a goal.

3 Likes

Boom! That thing defied physics, I swear. From the outside of the left foot! That man has some magic in him.

3 Likes

PSG vs Istanbul Basaksehir suspended following alleged instance of racism on the part of the 4th official towards the Turkish sideā€™s assistant manager.
Pierre Webo, former Cameroonian attacker, was the assistant coach & individual sent off & who is understood to have been the victim of racist language on the part of the 4th official. Demba Ba led his teammates to refuse to continue play.
Appears he said ā€œthe black playerā€ when asked by the ref who to send off?

2 Likes

That Rakitic Pass was genius as well. Munir makes those on the bounce.

3 Likes

WOOOOW sick goal again, That cross from Torres had fury in it, Nesyri heading it in perfect!

4 Likes

To RekikĀ“s credit he has been in some good positions upfront, even tho completely out of his element. Not connecting well with Idrissi but still.

2 Likes

Good result in the first half, little shaky at the back but ok. I like that Suso is back and looking good, he will be importat to the coming games. Love to En nesyri scoring some goals, and hope to start more games in front of De Jong.

2 Likes

Mr. Torres was freaking balling in that half. Great goal by YEN!

3 Likes

100%. De Jong as a player is soo niche, just not worth fielding hardly. Eventho his goals have made his buy worthwhile.

Its like fielding an amputee in a volleyball team who can use his head. In short, very suboptimal.

2 Likes

Rekik very decent in going forward. Showed some good footwork at times.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see Idrissi and Ocampos working together, not each on the other wing, I think between the two there could be a great understanding.
Something we will probably never see. As each game passes Iā€™m more convinced that Ocampos could be the best centreforward we could wish for.

Even more convinced that KoundƩ is already better than Sergio Ramos at his best.

Nice to see YEN scoring more regularly.

Alert ! Game not over !!!
Stay concentrated Sevilla

3 Likes