UCL MD6: FC Salzburg v Sevilla FC [21/22]

I haven’t got a clue, whatever result would not surprise me, as always I just hope we play well, don’t do silly things and make the fans proud.

3 Likes

The youth team lost 2-0 to Salzburg earlier today. Hope that’s not repeated later.

3 Likes

7 Likes

So bloody annoying swear most of our games this season have been when I am at work. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Strong lineup by us! Glad to see ocampos make it. Hopefully he brings the top form he has been in last few games. At the moment Jordan, rakitic and Fernando are our best midfield currently. Let’s give it our best shot! Vamos!

6 Likes

I am lucky I guess. Today was an early release day so we got out three hours early meaning I’ll be able to watch the game

5 Likes

I just hope it works out for Munir up top. He might feel isolated.

6 Likes

VAMOOOOOOOOSSSSSS!

6 Likes

Just seen tv pics from bergamo and the pitch is covered in snow and it is still snowing heavy. Not sure if the villareal game will go agead. Snowing at munich but the pitch is clear. There is no snow in salzburg …yet.

4 Likes

Think I should break down the scenarios one last time.

If we win = knockout stage. It’s guaranteed. If we win, we make it, if we don’t, we don’t make it.

If we win + Wolfsburg beats Lille = We finish first

If we win + Lille beats Wolfsburg (or if that game ends in a draw = we finish second

If Lille win or draw, and we don’t win, then we finish third. If Wolfsburg lose, we are guaranteed third place.

If we lose or draw, and Wolfsburg win, we finish last.

5 Likes

Snowing in Atalanta-Villarreal, snowing in Munich-Barca, so far nothing in the Salzburg stadium, we might have dodged it.

Palop and Axel Torres on the commentary team.

5 Likes

If we don’t win this game tonight, the team will return back in Spain. And the ‘S’ would be silent.

7 Likes

At least the annoying christina is at the villareal game. She never knows when to shut up on the touchline

3 Likes

I typically get abnormally high levels of anxiety when watching any of our games, especially if it’s late on and close. Right now, I’m getting it already, I’ve had butterflies for the past 30 minutes. I can just say already that this match is not going to be good for me

5 Likes

Villareal game delayed 20mins due to heavy snow

3 Likes

Thinking back at how they took us on in RSP, i´m not that hopeful but I want to see how we show up on the big deciding moment and see if that changes things in the squad for the positive. Not winning is a deception here tonight. Even ending up in Europe a shame, and getting last in this group, a complete disgrace.

2 Likes

Ocampos has been great in recent matches, just needs to work on his penalty dives.

4 Likes

http://www.ovostreams.com/atalanta-vs-villarreal-game3.php

Wow…

1 Like

Apparently they need the game to break so they can make full use of their counter attack prowess. Sevilla’s job is to not let the game go end to end.

3 Likes