UCL MD5: Sevilla FC vs Copenhagen [22/23]

Well then… now give them a goal. This was not a 3-0 game :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Amazing! Great to see a goal fest! Montiel strikes! Didn’t see this at half time.

3 Likes

Red card incoming for Copenhag

Has to be

1 Like

Dirty bugger. Got to be a red!

2 Likes

That was just unnecessary

5 Likes

Did you all see the piece of paper that was passed between the Copenhagen players?

I reckon it was the bonus payment if they could turn it round.

2 Likes

Fair play to Sampaoli getting us a 3-0 win and 3 goals with this current squad after lope ball. It’s still a struggle but I believe he can sort us out given time.

3 Likes

That will do a world of good for the confidence, 3 goals and a clean sheet.

4 Likes

We are alive and well. That was not beautiful overall, but Isco brought some of it. We held up. Survived with some luck. But the result is there. We continue our way.

Yes exactly, atleast we continued till the end to try and score. #improvement.

6 Likes

Yep it’s the best we can do in this difficult situation. We are improving slowly though and nice for the fans to see 3 goals for a change.

3 Likes

Our 1st win at the RSP! :hugs:

Better in the 2nd half, but like @Enrico said, we dodged a couple bullets. All praise to the goal posts.

3 Likes

A 3-0 win (we actually scored three goals!!) and dropping into the Europa League all but secured. Can’t argue with that.

We could still theoretically sneak through in 2nd but realistically we have no chance at City and you’d think Dortmund would get a result against Copenhagen.

I’ll take Europa League and trying to win that.

3 Likes

Dmitrovic for Zamora!

4 Likes

Isco is back!

4 Likes

Really pleased with are EL. This is our Tournament!

4 Likes

Isco is turning out to be a very good signing. Like already commented, carrying the team. Closest type of player we’ve had since El Magico Banega left.

5 Likes

Obviously you can’t disagree with this take, BUT I suppose I’ll add a tiny caveat to help us dream. Assuming City confirms first place today, MD6 will be time for rotations by City and, assuming we make a miracle happen in the cold November rain in Manchester, Dortmund will need the tie or a win away at Copenhagen to secure second place.

Again, requires a miracle from SFC and a miracle by Copenhagen, so the double-miracle seems unlikely, but a guy can dream of cosas chingonas.

Of course, glad to have the Europa League, but happy to dream.

4 Likes

He didn’t have much work to do, just let them rebound off the post.

1 Like

Sampaoli is working wonders though and that’s no mean feat with a squad he inherited lacking confidence and for quality in key areas.

Just the one defeat under Sampaoli in six games in the league and Europe and playing with more confidence and attacking prowess. No way would we score three against Copenhagen with Lope as manager.

4 Likes