UCL MD4: Sevilla FC vs Lille OSC [21/22]

Make up call

That’s a sympathy penalty. 1-1

Wouldn’t be given had we not got away with the one earlier

Why is the back of Delaney’s shirt bright green by the way?

Bono still very near, but he wasn’t very convinced like normally.

1 Like

Yeah we got lucky the first time. I had a feeling we wouldn’t get away with it again. Delaney has been walking a tight rope all game.

1 Like

Wont get away with being quite stupid twice. They should have been given one earlier, so can’t really complain - except for the fact that it is unnecessary and foolish. Delaney ffs…

1 Like

Only looking at this sole situation, this is such a cheap penalty to give. In amateur football I get these arms in my face at least 10 times a game, and never will a penalty be given.

1 Like

Acuna as well, really has to watch his behaviour. With kicking balls away, and using his hands.

3 Likes

We are just trying too hard right now.Calm down fellas

1 Like

Pfff that striker fumbled hard…

Lucky not to concede there either

Regardless of their current standing and form in Ligue 1, Lille is a very good team and we are going to lose this if we don’t pick it up a bit

5 Likes

Should have bought some hard liquor rather than beer to get me through this one :laughing:

Come on gents

3 Likes

Both teams smell blood in these last minutes of the first half, may be a football festive in the second half if it continues like that!

Where do they find these scandalous, incompetent referees… in a kinder egg?

4 Likes

A tough first half for us! It’s more entertaining than the first game between the sides. Good chances for both but we have to watch their pace going forward. We had our moments going forward though and ocampos and Fernando looked good. I’m still hopeful we can this but it will be tough. Thankfully Bono saved us going 1-2 down. I hope we can reset 2nd half.

3 Likes

It’s always misfortune that forces us to find some extra energy and play with more urgency. We got way too conservative way too early. Better see a different 2nd half out there. We’re the luckiest team i have ever seen!

2 Likes

Such a poor penalty to concede even though I don’t think it was one.

Lille’s attacking players worry me and they have some quality.

Got a bad feeling about this one. Sorry guys!

2 Likes

I’m not usually an advocate for taking someone off at the half, but I gotta say would not care all that much if he took off Delaney. I like the dude but he just looks lost in this one

2 Likes

Suso and Mir have been :poop: while Delaney has notched 2 penalties but only one thanks to the referee. This Champions will become known as the ‘Penalty’ Champions. Can’t say I’ve seen Oliver play, where is he? At least Ocampos is on the case.

Lamela now.

3 Likes