UCL MD4: Sevilla FC vs Lille OSC [21/22]

The second half of the group stage gets underway as we continue the search for our first win in this year’s edition. To date, we haven’t seen Sevilla’s best football in Europe’s elite competition. This match against Lille could set the tone for rest of our Champions League campaign. A win today can put four points between us and the French champions, and take us one step closer to the knockout round. Will our home support be enough to push us through over the line?

#VamosMiSevilla
#NuncaTeRindas

8 Likes

Must win!

7 Likes

Yup. Would take one of those scrappy 1-0 wins tonight.

5 Likes

Hope the pressure doesn’t get to the players but I don’t think it will because we play so many games we don’t have time to dwell on it.

5 Likes

Must win. We’re at home and well we need the points if we want to progress.

No other result is acceptable.

I’m going to be very optimistic and go for 3-0 to us.

5 Likes

Must win! I’m confident we can win as we have our full squad back bar papu! Papu gomez the only player injured so we in good shape fitness wise. We have been strong at home this season and I think we will show that tonight. Vamos sevilla!

5 Likes

Doubtfull, but only confident because its in RSP. Last time with the rain the crowd was not quite there. But we do need it now, like it was there against Levante. Its exactly what this team needs, a good yelling to get them going from the start and get in the right flow so we stay in the CL.

For the line up, i’m flipping it, for lope to get back to his good’ol favourites.
Bono
J. Navas Kounde D.Carlos Acuna
Jordan Fernando Rakitic
Suso Nesyri Ocampos

6 Likes

Nothing much to say. Win this one and that’s it.

8 Likes

This and the next game are crucial for the whole season. Will also move the satisfaction scale towards negative or positive.

4 Likes

Great line up with no surprises, except Lamela again on the bench. Vamos!

5 Likes

This is probably our strongest lineup, except for YEN and Lamela.

8 Likes

Happy with the line up! It’s good a good balance between attack and defence. We have very strong options on the bench to help us if we need it as well. This is the team I would pick except maybe lamela instead of Suso. I agree with him starting rafa Mir as YEN needs to be eased back gradually after a long injury. YEN may get about 25 mins tonight I feel.

Let’s do this! Vamos!

7 Likes

I’m quite happy with that line up. Pleased to see Torres and Delaney get starts in the midfield. I would have started Lamela but not bad on the whole. I can understand YEN being rested but he’s there if needed, hopefully not!

5 Likes

Timmy Weah gets the start for them.

2 Likes

Lille’s starting XI:

Renato Sanches can potentially give us problems thru the middle this time, but I’m unbothered with Fernando in the team.

5 Likes

Wolfsburg win without Mark van Bommel. Makes this game even more of a must-win.

7 Likes

Alrighty, I like the midfield as well. Beforehand I was afraid of Sanches too, but his form recently isn’t the greatest luckily. Wasn’t impressed with Celik either to be honest.

3 Likes

Pressure is on us even more with that Wolfsburg win. Only a win would take us above them and within a point of Salzburg.

Come on lads!

6 Likes

If we want to make it out of the group, this is a must win

2 Likes

Let’s get it done gents!Popping open the first Sam Adams now

3 Likes