UCL MD3: Sevilla FC v Krasnodar [20/21]

Tough to take off Kounde here as it could kill his confidence, but I think it’s the right decision. He was a bit reckless today and was on a card. Being down 2 he can not take the chance to go down a man.

Escudero was a bit of a head scratcher. He wasn’t terrible, wasn’t great either though. Either way, he was pissed coming off and gave JLo the death stair after kicking a gate.

Have we seen Acuña at left back yet since he’s come to Sevilla?

1 Like

Yes and he’s more attack minded than Escudero.

1 Like

Yeah he´s always left back

1 Like

Perhaps I was a bit harsh, Navas is playing well, so far.

I was about to say Rakitic is useless but it just goes to show I know nothing.

1 Like

Good gracious, the precision on that header! Still a long way to go but that was pretty to watch.

1 Like

Awesome header wow, let´s go boys.

1 Like

That was brilliant by Jordan and Ivan.

1 Like

Chelsea gets 2 PKs in the first half. Not sure about the first one (didn’t see it) but the second one was a gift.

Navas gets a red? He also had cover.

Crazy stupid, steps on the heel, shoe goes out, red card.

Good job fighting back. But if there was always another gear to elevate to, why did we not play that way from the start?

Unless we actually started that way… :sweat_smile:

No comment…

2 Likes

Cool cool not like we left Vidal off the CL roster and Kounde has already been subbed off.

Is that 1 match or 3 matches for the suspension?

And that’s basically our entire attacking strategy gone.

1 Like

Just as we were about to straigthen up, last 10 minutes looked good, like we were ready to actually play. And then just before the break we get to step on the pitch with 10 next half. Another very bitter game we are looking at…

Gotta bring Carlos on for Luuk. We can’t just hoof in crosses if Navas is gone.

1 Like

Disaster losing navas, I get the feeling that everytime they have the ball in our half they will score.

1 Like

Anyone have a stream? It’s not on TUDN or UNI

You can get a free trial of CBS for 30 days I think.