Throwback Thursday -

2 Likes

So this post is amazing:

Basically the same conversation that just happened, but preemptively. But the craziest thing is that this was ten years ago and almost all the same people are still with us. I was actually pretty absent from MM between 2012 and 2020-something, as I brought some children into the world (was a bit busy with two toddlers), so I didn’t actually comment on this post, but a pretty incredibly high retention rate of Monchi’s Men participants. Tim, Mark, Rene, Shend, Chris, etc

Jeremy used to be a regular contributor who I haven’t seen in ages, but otherwise… Sevilla truly is hasta la muerte.

2 Likes

Oh, and Aaron. Where’s he at these days? Another regular who disappeared. Or maybe he’s still here in hiding?

2 Likes

For some reason they don’t come to the forums anymore. Jeremy and Aaron still run the Twitter. I think Aaron will be in San Francisco.

2 Likes

Woooow! Blast from the past!

Man I used to love writing posts on that old blog site, even if it was mostly as a mode of procrastination for working on my dissertation.

But cheers to all of you for being pillars of this community!

2 Likes

You have time to do it again now right? :wink: I really miss those pregame/postgame posts. I was always terrible at them.