Subs
SÉBASTIEN CORCHIA
5 CLÉMENT LENGLET
8 WALTER MONTOYA
11 JOAQUÍN CORREA
17 PABLO SARABIA
20 LUIS MURIEL

Why is Mercado starting at RB again?

Pizarro’s gonna be made to work hard today. Too many hazards around him. MKD will be crucial.

Vamos Sevilla!! :slight_smile:

WTF? No foul and no card on that horrible challenge?

Ganso’s playing like he’s afraid to break a sweat again

something has to change. we cannot win like this

Corchia and Sarabia on at half please.

Pizarro’ been good and Ben Yedder’s been ok given he’s gotten no service, but everyone else has been shit.

More quality is needed on the ball. How is Sarabia not starting at his old stomping grounds? Surprisingly, Ganso’s been more lively than MKD, who doesn’t seem fully fit. Ben Yedder can’t outrun his defenders to save his life, and Nolito’s just being wasteful. I expect Berizzo to sort this out after the break.

Pareja hurt?

Lenglet is not the way to turn this around.

Hey. I’m new here. What’ up with N’Zonzi?

Welcome.

Hamstring injury. Hasn’t practiced the last couple days. He played the first 3 matches.

An away draw at Getafe might be good enough at Celta but it isn’t for us. Make some changes FFS.

And a straight swap at striker. That’ll help with our complete inability to hold onto the ball or create anything.

90 minutes of Ganso. How is this happening?

Of fucking course he scores LOL

1 Like

Berizzo better sort things out after the international break.

Oh come on Muriel.

Phew! An absolute steal of a win! Delighted with it though. We rode our luck at times but our defence was strong and Rico was in top form.

We made changes in 2nd half and looked more dangerous. Great goal by ganso! Amazing bit of skill to nick us a crucial win.

We not been at our best to start the season. However, with all the upheaval, new players, players leaving or unsettled. I am very happy to progress to champions league group stage and get 4 points out of 6 in league.

We need to improve and I think the 2 week comes at great time! Berizzo needs to sort things out and we need a steady system and get a few key players back.

Then we can be ready for Eibar and Liverpool!

1 Like