Team name ideas?

Apologies for the random post but I couldn’t find a thread that this would apply to but anyways.

I’m starting a local amateur football team for a group of mates and we need a team name, I’m definitely picking something Sevilla based as I’d like to get us wearing Sevilla kits eventually but for the time being I’m in need of a team name.

Im close to picking Nervion FC but any suggestion would be helpful

3 Likes

No idea on a team name… Will have a think.

When I set up a 5 a side team about 5 years ago though, the initial kit idea was based on Sevilla.

And then when I had a bit of a break, and took the team back over, because most of the original team had disbanded and a new bunch of players came in I based the next kit (we won back to back League titles winning 19 of 20 games) on Bayer Leverkusen.

1 Like

Good man! Something along those lines with the Sevilla kits would be perfect. Hopefully I can get 15 cheap Sevilla kits on a dodgy website

1 Like

Maybe something with the Royal Palace of Sevilla. Another city symbol, I had always found it beautiful, and one of my account names on a Dutch forum is similar (Alcazar) or Real Alcázar has the sound of a football club already.

1 Like

Seville Unrest FC

2 Likes

Lope’s LUL State

From a different game it’s an emote. Professionally regarded as a state when someone has no idea what they are doing, and just wait around for things to happen. Not unfitting. You can directly put the emote as the Logo. or some laurels crown around it and your set to go, no?

descarga

1 Like

Suso Fanboys United

3 Likes

I was just thinking about this. I’m on co-Ed and all women’s teams and they were asking for names. No one ever chooses the Sevilla kits. Next year I’m just gonna be the cap so I can do what I want.
I like Nervion FC

5 Likes

Let me know if you find a website!

1 Like

@RyanMoore just tried Ali express for a kit. He can give feedback in a month or more haha

1 Like

I often call my Sevilla themed teams: Los Toros Rojos / Los Toros Locos (Seville’s bullfighting reference, and red referencing you know what… Red Bull… I mean the best club in Seville)
But if I do American sports games I keep it simple and American: San Francisco Sevillistas for example

3 Likes

Could you save this Jim? @SurreySevilla

(2015 vid)

2 Likes

I’d have at least dived for it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Absolutely. Customized jersey from this season for $20, took two weeks. For public vindication, I will say that 9 of my 10 SFC kits are from the store…but I was so unimpressed with the kits this year that 75€ seemed a bit steep for a lame kit. I went with the third kit, for the record. The only salvageable one this season.

2 Likes