Support Monchi's Men

Hey guys, as many of you know, I do the backend administration for the site, the hosting, domains, etc. And now that we started the podcast, those expenses have now started to kick in.

The hosting is around $13.00 per month, but is increasing to $15.00 per month.

The podcast is another $27.00 per month to host with auto distribution to the various Podcast sites.

The domain renewals are around $50.00 per year with the three domains.

Anyway, you add that up and I’m forking over a good chunk of change every year. I know in the survey we did in the summer, many supported slinging some loot my way to cover the costs. I didn’t want to set up any thing formal so if you like what we got here and want to sling me some beer money, I wouldn’t mind it. :slight_smile: No pressure by any means. I’m not hurting for money or anything.

2 Likes

Chris did that work?

2 Likes

Thanks brother!

1 Like

No worries pal. I love this place. :v:t3:

2 Likes

Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

Gracias!

2 Likes

Hey Chris what’s your Venmo? Text it to me if u want or lmk here

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks Eddie!

1 Like

Cheers :beers: keep up with the good work.

1 Like

Thanks buddy!

2 Likes

You may have received a payment just now, I don’t know yet, the process went crazy saying it didn’t like my card then a I got a bank SMS message to say an unusual transaction has occurred on my account. YIKES I’ll check it out.

[Edit] No, didn’t work. Thinking cap on.

[Edit Number 2] Paypal didn’t work either. It’s Mastercard but debit card, I don’t do credit cards. I’ve purchased things from all over the world with this but noticed that some services don’t accept.

1 Like

haha no worries man.

My paypal directly is chris @ chrislail dot net if that helps.

1 Like

Thanks @ddadogba !

1 Like