Summer 2022 Transfers Conversation

Honestly it would be extremely hard to replace Bono at this point. He has developed so much over the years that he’s become a life-saver and a crucial part of the team, often the best player in the field (ironically).

Dmitrovic is nowhere near Bono’s class and if we let Bono go then we’ll have to find a first choice keeper with Dmitrovic being the second, can’t risk otherwise.

5 Likes

I still have faith in Dimi.

1 Like

Wish we can get some anti-barça/real clauses into the contracts. I´m gonna be quite pissed if Koundé or Bono or anybody goes there. Please go to England…

3 Likes

Send them to MLS :wink: My Minnesota United squad could use them :laughing:

1 Like

Speaking of MLS, Charlotte FC was trying to get Darwin Machis! I think it fell through though.

1 Like

Frustrating. As someone from Charlotte who planned on going to a lot of games I was really excited about the transfer, shame it fell through. Yesterday the manager said “we’re screwed” when asked about what the fans should expect. Not the greatest of news

3 Likes

Probably not when they play DCU though.

2 Likes

Speaking of goalkeepers, on Transfermarkt our only incoming rumour on there at the moment is Iran National Team keeper Amir Abedzadeh who is currently playing for Ponferradina in the Segunda Division.

2 Likes

I’ve seen him play a few times this season and from what I’ve seen he’s fantastic.

1 Like

The Iranian Keeper?

Yes

1 Like

I didnt put two and two together but his Dad is Ahmad Abedzadeh, who played for Iran at the 1999 World Cup in France. And wore these stupid Uhlsport goalkeeper gloves with webbing. :sweat_smile:

Sadiq scoring the winner for Almeria last game, easy header but still, he is so busy, strong, tall, relatively skillfull and quick. I can’t forget that game, we played vs Almeria in the Copa and he entered and drew 4-5 defenders to him, while creating pressure and relieving the whole team. Deviating left side, right side, everywhere upfront he was busy. I really want to see him in a Sevilla shirt, and we know Monchi does too :grimacing:

2 Likes

Our biggest issue at the moment if looking at Sadiq and Abedzadeh is our non EU slots in the squad.

1 Like

Right, samething with Tecatito, until he got the Portuguese nationality as well. But in summer things will move around, if they are looking for goalkeepers maybe the Bono sale will be one of the moves they are considering :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Abedzadeh would be like for like with Bono on the EU front.

Are we comparing the Ponferradina gk to Bono now or I’m missing something?

1 Like

No I’m saying if we did sell Bono and sign him it would be like for like as far as EU Spots are concerned.

1 Like

This shit is ridiculous:

3 Likes

Luiz Filipe from Lazio is possible replacement for Kounde in the summer. Various media report on this. His contract is expiring in the summer, so it would be free transfer and he expect his salary to be more than 2m per year, this is in Sevilla range for salary. He is 24 years old, so there is still a lot of potential in him.

2 Likes