Sevilla vs Cadiz - 2022 Trofeo de Antonio Puerta

Is this the first year that Cruzcampo isn’t the sponsor on the player bench cover?

1 Like

Munir on for Tecatito.
Rekik off Kike Salas on

1 Like

Very nice that attack. Great ball in from Ocampos and Munir just misses it on the back post. YEN attacking there as well.

2 Likes

Munir almost sliding in a goal with his first touch. Almost symbolical.

hahahahahahahaahahah omg it is so comical

2 Likes

Literally crying while laughing.

1 Like

YEN simply forgot how to play this sport. He should either leave or change the fucking sport… play volleyball or something.

2 Likes

We literally have no strikers… it’s alarming for a team playing in CL and trying to retain the 4th spot.

Is Monchi going to do something about this or just wait for things to get fixed… somehow… sometime?

1 Like

He needs to take some ballet lessons or something.

2 Likes

I funnily want to see him run hurdles and see how many remain standing at the end.

YEN lost his football brain come the start of 2021/2022 season. The guys turned into a pure donkey. It’s sad as he was a real talent at the start. I really pray for that YEN to return but it seems a distant memory. That was funny though lol :rofl:

1 Like

I think we might sign one before the deadline. Here’s hoping anyways. YEN and Mir isn’t enough.

2 Likes

Great counterattack lead by Oliver Torres, makes the right pass to Munir who chips the keeper but it is cleared off the line.

Torres out here pulling the strings like Banega. Great game by him. Another great pass that Ivan should have let run through. Instead, he tries to score but pulls a YEN.

1 Like

Yes this one vouched for Oliver. Subs in general did good.

1 Like

Great 2nd half by us and nice to get a win. Now let’s kick Osasuna’s arse next Friday :grinning:

1 Like

Gudelj as well, still doing great for the situation.
Telles fits in nicely too.

2 Likes

Well folks, it was a pleasure as always! Next time we do this will be for real! Enjoy your week and come prepared with your top-shelf banter on Friday! Vamos!

2 Likes

Didn’t get to see the match but saw Delaney got a rare goal (rare for him). How did that duo fare?

In the short time Delaney has played for us, he scored two really good goals tho. This one won’t count as an official one, but it won us this friendly trophy. So in I don’t know 16 games or so, scoring 3. (almost as much as Jordan in 100 games) for a central/defensive midfielder its not too shabby at all. He really pops up in surprisingly good positions in the box, definitely underrated part of him, and has a very brave heart in going for certain balls and duels. It hardly does look that fluid with him, to me he looks like a hard working German metal factory worker on the pitch. Which doesn’t even makes sense because he’s Danish but that’s what i’m seeing, probably from Dortmund, in the Ruhrgebiet, big industrial area, thats why. But anyway, together with Jordan isn’t really fair judging because for Jordan there aren’t many good things to say, and we didn’t really have that much of a midfield presence with them together. It got better with Rakitic and Oliver.

1 Like