Sevilla vs Cadiz - 2022 Trofeo de Antonio Puerta

Who’s the ref today? We’re 10 minutes in, and I don’t have anything bad to say about him. That means he can’t be a regular La Liga official, right? :wink:

1 Like

Jordan lucky to get ref’s help there. Man. That’ was cadiz through on goal.

Marcao?

The Sevilla - Cadiz match, over Bournemouth - Aston Villa.

3 Likes

It’s good that you’re watching matches of ex-players. I used to do that with Negredo and Navas playing for City… watched lots of their matches because of the two - including matches of my NT players in their respective clubs whenever I can, but sometimes it’s just too much football. When Sevilla is playing badly or going through a bad form, it’s even less motivating.

DC has not upgraded sports/career-wise with Aston Villa, and I doubt he’ll leave a huge mark in EPL but who knows. He has surely upgraded economically though, good for him.

2 Likes

This team of tonight will more or less be the one that’ll start the season and even go through the rest of August.

Uninspiring as usual. It’s good as long as we don’t concede I guess?

3 Likes

Jordan swinging hands and elbows like Kounde vs Barcelona, gets a free kick. Interesting

1 Like

I’m down in Cádiz and not getting the best transmission but we’re demonstrating the same old same old.

2 Likes

Should have been a goal for Cadiz, they manage to spoil it.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Not fulfilling the chance creation part. We had about one. Cadiz about 3 decent shots.

Youssef doing the impossible, with 1 good turn and 4 bounces already contributing to 5 positive ball contacts.

1 Like

0 shots on goal right?

YEN can’t miss those 1v1s. Tight angle or not, you get paid to score.

1 Like

Can we get a classic 1-0 lope ball victory? Let’s hope so.

On the contrary, Villarreal and Atletico Madrid having some awesome pre-seasons so far. Their play is flowing nicely and they seem determined to do well this season. I envy both those clubs at this point, sadly so.

I really shouldn’t expect Lope to improve our style, I’m just an eternal optimista.

1 Like

What you guys gonna say? if in the end all the 1-0’s go the other way?

1 Like

It begins with F

I don’t expect, it’s just some extraterrestrial hope, that even I don’t believe in. But I just want to.

Let’s look at the excuses book.

• Injuries

• Referees

• Bad luck

• Unfortunate economic circumstances

• Players not doing their best and not executing the genius tactics that do work

• Not enough good players in the squad

• The opponents were “too good for us”

• It’s Monchi’s fault

• It’s Lope’s fault

• It’s Castro’s fault …

We could go on all night.

1 Like

Rakitic on
Ocampos ON
Torres On
Marko On

Bono Off
Lamela Off
Papu Off
and I think Jordan off.

My feed kind of sucks so that’s my guess.