Sevilla-Valencia 24 May 2020

Hello everyone,

we are a group of friends who supports Vicenza LR in Italy, our flag is red and white like your one.We are going to visit Sevilla in May 2020 and we would like to join you all during the match vs Valencia with our tshirt and flag.
Is it possibile to get in touch with someone who suggest us how to get the tickets (just for four or five people) and bring us together at the stadium. We would like to sing and have fun with the fantastic crew of Sevilla fans.
Anyone interrested in this twinning?

Muchas Gracias
!Hasta Pronto!

Katta

Ciao Katta,

Unfortunately I cannot help with any of the information you require, but how are Vicenza getting on in Serie C these days? A cluster of clubs around that region of Italy that I have tended to try and keep an eye on from time to time.

Regards and enjoy Seville when you are over.

Jim.

Hello Jim,

It’s a pity you don’t have information. Am I in the right place for seeking what I am asking?
Why for a group of friends it is so difficult to find someone in Spain for going at the stadium and have fun. Help me!
Vicenza in Seri C is doing well. We are at first position and also with are going on with the Coppa Italia.I will be at the stadium next Wednesday for coppa’s match!
Have you ever been at the Sevilla stadium to watch a match?

Katta

Katta,

There are certainly a few chaps on here who can probably help with the information you need. I have been to a match at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, albeit quite a long time ago, 2006. Sevilla won 1-0 against Celta Vigo and Javier Saviola scored. :grin:

Hi @katta and welcome to the forum. Single tickets for home matches go on sale generally two to three weeks prior to the match. You will need to monitor the Sevilla FC ticket site for purchase. This game will be in high demand. As far as hanging with the supporters, around the RSP, there are many bars that folks gather hours before the game to drink and chat. If you are looking for something more in the stadium, you may wish to reach out to https://twitter.com/angelito_kupula who is a leader in the Biris supporter club.