Sevilla v Athletic: Matchday 38

Good I hope that’s the last we see of him.

4 Likes

Could only tune in for a little bit, but these La Liga refs have the most punchable faces of all refs in Europe.

4 Likes

I don’t know what happened; Sling just lost the Sevilla feed, I go to go to Bein Sports and it looks like htey just cut it. Can’t find it.

Either way, Sevilla win and Munir scores (no clue how). Looks like I can book flights now to Dallas and Boston!

Thanks for all the updates.
Both goals are on here now.

1 Like

Glad this season is over even though it’s felt done since the Leganes blowout.

Get to work Monchi. Time to find players worthy of the badge again and hopefully not lose WBY!

2 Likes

I’m assuming the keeper was up for the corner and got caught on the break there?

Good match, disappointing season.
I hope Monchi has a decent plan to build a serious team, not just a team just to sold players.
But I feel that in a few years EPL will be dominating in Champions League and we may not even able to compete with the bottom EPL teams in both wages and finance.

3 Likes

I’m happy that Caparros hs restored his numbers, and that we had five players in the area for the second goal, but Navas could have passed the ball into the goal and didn’t have the confidence and ceded the ball to Ben Yedder, Navas needs to take responsibility as captain.

Stupid Goalkeeper that goes upfield with 2.5 minutes reamaining, Bilbao could have equalized in the time remainiing, goalkeeper needs to go up in the last 40 seconds.

Signs of Caparros in the deployment but not enough, needs more time like Alex Ferguson.

2 Likes

6th place, still not extremely terrible, could’ve been worse… there’s always worse!

However, a total cleansing needs to be done for us to get on a high level again, if ever.

A big thank you to all the fellas at MonchisMen, yet another season passes and we are all here commenting (knock on wood).

VAMOS MI SEVILLA!!! VAMOS CAMPEON!!!

3 Likes