Sevilla tickets

I’m over in Seville for a few days this month and the Sánchez Pizjuán happens to be next to my hotel. I’m after tickets for the Celta Vigo game, could anyone please point me in the right direction?

1 Like

Keep looking at the Sevilla fc site here Entradas | Sevilla FC Any tickets for general sale will appear there 1-2 weeks before the game.
This being the first home game of the season I would think that they will be in high demand, Even if none are available at first glance It’s well worth it to keep checking right up to the day of the game, odd tickets will keep popping up as season ticket holders who are not attending sell their seat back to the club.
If you do manage to find one online the form will ask you for a DNI number . Put your passport number in this box.
Good luck.

1 Like

Tickets for the Celta game are on sale from today.

1 Like

@Sevillastoke see @Brian’s note.

I’m trying to find tickets for the Barca away game,. Preferably the away end but I’m having no luck. Any idea where the best place to get tickets for away games ?

The only place to buy in the sevilla fans away section will be from the Sevilla fc web site, or in person at the Sevilla fc stadium. They will not go on sale to until much closer to the day of the game.

To be honest most Sevilla fans who do travel to away matches boycott this fixture due to the high price charged to away fans for this view. (I think it was €70 last season)

Entradas_Visitantes_campnou

I would buy a ticket from the camp nou on the day and chose a position along one of the long sides.

1 Like

How big of a risk would it be to fly from Ireland and try and buy 2 tickets?

Once the date and time for this game is confirmed you will be able to buy in advance here

Shouldn’t be more than another couple of weeks, as you will see on the link above tickets for Barca v Villareal on the 24th sept are already on sale.

I can’t see our game being a sell out so there should be some left on the day.

1 Like

For sale one (electronic) ticket to Sevilla-Atletico next Sunday 2.11.2019. Sector F14 close to the field and Sevilla Ultras. Don’t want any extra, the purchase price same as I paid, 60 euros. Br Marko, Finland

1 Like

Sooooooo I was hoping for a trip to Sevilla and catching the Rayo game. I’m looking for tickets on the official website, but when I’m about to buy the tickets I need to fill in an ID-number along with my name. Am I stupid or does anyone know what this ID-number is? From my passport perhaps…?

1 Like

Yes just use your passport number.

Not sure if you have time, but if you buy the red socio you can get discounts and a tour. White gets you discounts I think too.

I thank you both. I will definitely look into that, Chris.

1 Like

Just a heads up. There are 2 big conferences taking place that weekend in Sevilla, hotel rooms will be scarce and very expensive if you can get one.

2 Likes

@Brian Are airbnb’s a good option in the city?

Plenty of them advertised around but I have no experience in using them

1 Like

Thank you for the heads-up. It’s allright though. I’ll just turn down the heating while we are away - that should save us a fortune to use on a hotel room instead :money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

Airbnb’s or VRBO’s are great in Sevilla! We have used them several times when the “big” family comes over.

Our family over there has an airbnb too that if you message me first I can check if it is available. It’s only a 1br (2 small ass twin beds) , 1bath but it is super cozy, in Santa Cruz on Calle Estrella if I remember correctly.

1 Like

We finally got all our visas accepted and made it to Sevilla. We have been here for two days now. It is probably too late to buy season tickets, but could someone explain the whole process to me so I might be ready for next season? I don’t quite understand the red and white socio part. Also what is the price range for everything? Thanks.

1 Like

It is not as simple as it once was to become a season ticket holder.
My understanding is that you now have to become a red member 1st and be given a card with a membership number, but no seat allotted.
When the new season ticket campaign starts (usually July) Season ticket holders have until a certain date to renew, after this date any seats left are available to red members to buy on a strict seniority basis. eg the lowest card numbers 1st.

I read somewhere that there were around 7,000 red mbrs this season and there was about 2,700 spare seats. So you may have to wait a couple of years at least before you get the chance of a seat, I suppose it’s a kind of paid waiting list.
The red card does give a few benefits, discounts etc, but seems a money making racket to me.

Just found this after a search on the club site…
BOX OFFICE

THE SUBSCRIPTION CAMPAIGN WILL CLOSE WITH MORE THAN 39,000 SUBSCRIBER MEMBERS AND NO NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ENABLED

08/01/2022

intro

This week will open the deadline for new registrations of red members, who will have a preferential option to become paid members for the 2023/24 season, depending on availability

Within the calendar of the 2022/23 season ticket campaign, this Monday is the last day for seat changes and for the red members of last season to aspire to acquire a seat from the few that are still available at the Ramón Sánchez- Pizjuan. A management that can be carried out from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the stadium ticket offices. Of course, while waiting for those red members who will acquire the last seats and carry out the final count, the club will have more than 39,000 subscribed members this campaign. Once this period of location changes has closed, at the end of Monday, the specific figures of members, both season ticket holders and non-season ticket holders, will be announced for the season that is about to begin.

In this way, the club has made the decision to close the number of members with an assigned seat at the Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán at this figure, so the period for new registrations of season-ticket holders will not open this season. The one that will remain open this week is the period for new registrations for red members , who, depending on availability, will have preference to purchase a seat and become season ticket holders for the 2023/24 season. All the information about the season ticket campaign is available at yocumplotemporadas.com .

As for cost of season tickets these were this years prices.

3 Likes