Sevilla kit Talk

Not really. Our squad is old and only getting older, the board have acknowledged as has Hodgson for a while now that we need to get the average age of the squad and the wage bill down.

So far we have signed Eze from QPR who is 22 and Nathan Ferguson from WBA who is 19, also very strongly linked to Flynn Downes from Ipswich who is 21.

The Palace kits have sort of grown on me having seen, well the Home kit in action.

1 Like

Anyone else get this weird email from the club?

Estimado usuario:

Nos ponemos en contacto contigo para comunicarte que el día 26 de agosto identificamos un acceso no controlado a algunos de los servicios que ofrece el Club en internet. La seguridad es una de nuestras prioridades, motivo por el cual decidimos suspender el acceso a dichos servicios mientras reforzamos nuestros sistemas.

Al igual que la seguridad, el cumplimiento normativo es fundamental para esta entidad y, atendiendo a las exigencias del Reglamento General de Protección de Datos, te informamos que los datos que podrían haberse visto comprometidos son los que has facilitado en los registros web de la oficina virtual y/o de la tienda online.

Queremos aprovechar la ocasión para recomendarte algunas medidas de seguridad importantes:

· Verifica el remitente de los correos electrónicos que recibas. Nosotros siempre intentaremos comunicarnos contigo con correos enviados desde @sevillafc.es o @sevillafc.com y nunca te pediremos tu contraseña o algún dato personal por este medio.

· Ten cuidado al hacer clic en enlaces incluidos en correos electrónicos de remitentes desconocidos.

· Cuenta con un antivirus instalado que incluya antispam.

· Utiliza contraseñas seguras.

· Evita usar el correo electrónico y el acceso a servicios de compras online o redes sociales desde conexiones públicas.

Igualmente, lamentamos las molestias que haya podido ocasionarte la suspensión temporal de estos servicios, los cuales confiamos que puedan estar disponibles en los próximos días.

Recibe un cordial saludo.

SEVILLA FUTBOL CLUB SAD

If only my spanish was up to scratch :rofl:

2 Likes

Basically sites/network got compromised and they are saying to reset your passwords

2 Likes

Same template was used on Liverpool & Barça jerseys. But it still might be a fake

1 Like

If real I like it.

Meh kit…

There was a twitter post from someone saying that the 2020-21 kits will be the best ever… hope it’s a fake or else it’s nowhere near the best Sevilla kit.

2 Likes

We’ve had worse.

1 Like

Given the new kit is apparently released tomorrow, it’s somewhat odd to do the Rakitic unveiling with last seasons shirt. :laughing: Can you imagine in this day and age if we actually just kept the same kit for a second season.

I’d be down for using the White Home, Black Away and Blue Third from last season again.

2 Likes

Why not a touch of 2005 where it all began?

Or maybe a touch of 1945 when we won La Liga for the first and last time so far.

I don’t think the 90’s era is something to remember fondly.

1 Like

Nintendo as the sponsor is pretty damn cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just hope that it won’t be a replica of the 2017-18 kit, didn’t like that one at all (especially the home kit).

I don’t know… a plan white kit like that resembles the 2006 Uefa Cup final vs. Middlesbrough so it would be ok I guess.

1 Like

Free shipping on orders over €80. I knew they did something similar last year. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same template on all 3 kits, no special inlays, that said the away kit is better than last year’s…

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

I like the subtle designs. 3rd kit looks solid.

1 Like

The best kits for me are Sevilla Athleticos, really smart designs

2 Likes

Looks alright, something I didn’t like from previous shirts is when they are to loose. White with red accents is my favourite. And a bit of a slimmer fit looks nice.