Sevilla kit Talk

Just noticed at the top of the picture it says kit concept maker or something. Stand down people, it’s not real. The wait goes on! :tired_face:

1 Like

Yeah I think it is just a concept, but damn it is nice.

2 Likes

Apparently according to a chap on Twitter the new kits will be unveiled once our season has finished (much like our transfer business!).

I did start to wonder if this might be the case. So in the next week to ten days hopefully we will see what our boys will be decked out in for 2020/21.

1 Like

That’s good.

I always hated it when teams wore their upcoming season kits in the last matches of a particular season. Same with Man Utd unveiling their 2020-21 away kit on Sunday (if it truly happens as expected). Unveiling is another thing, but wearing is different - same with PSG that wore 2019-20 kits vs. Atalanta even though they unveiled the 2020-21 kits already.

We are still in 2019-20 at least until Sunday.

1 Like

Inter wore their 2020/21 kits back end of the season but back in 2019/20 for the Europa League.

1 Like

We wore that one off plain white kit for Europa league final that one year 2016 maybe?

1 Like

I think the Liverpool Europa League Final is the only one we haven’t worn a special kit isn’t it?

Pretty sure the Middlesbrough, Espanyol, Benfica and Dnipro games the team had special kits on.

Yup, for some reason the Liverpool one we qore the regular seasons shirt, all the others we had special (rather plain!) kits made up.

Just going to copy and paste this rather than re-write it all over again on here. :sweat_smile:

Just saw this, RB Leipzig are one of the 10 Elite Nike clubs who get bespoke kits and training gear. Such a piss take when you think about it, RB Leipzig is a nothing soulless club owned by a conglomerate, everything wrong with modern football, and they get chosen over a team like Sevilla with a fantastic history, and amazing and passionate fanbase. :unamused::unamused::unamused:

3 Likes

Money talks, they have more commercial appeal and such. Sevilla not so much.

Well I guess that means the same old template kits then. :joy:

3 Likes

As I said earlier, I’d have taken that new Red training shirt as an Away shirt, looks quite smart I think, definitely getting one of those.

1 Like

€45 for a shirt that will be out of date in 2 days time. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Still just sitting here patiently waiting. :eyes:

1 Like

It went down to 37 Euros after the Europa League Final and already all shirts are sold out, at least from the online store. Did a load of bandwagoners just jump on or did Nike underestimate the demand for the shirt lol.

I was thinking of getting one too but the shipping is the same as the shirt, would probably get the new shirt instead.

1 Like

happened last time too if I recall

1 Like

Shop is down. So new kits must be pending. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Almost buckled and spent all the money I have set aside on all the Palace kits this season. :laughing: Still holding strong for now.

No bueno being down for multiple days. Maybe they need some IT support :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unlike Nike, Puma actually put some effort in making unique shirts for their teams regardless of their standing, the 2020/21 shirts for Palace are pretty decent.

They’ve also signed Eze, do you think it’s to prepare for Zaha’s departure?

1 Like