Sevilla FC Roster Fun - Who's In/Who's out?

This is your chance to weigh in on who you think should or will be back next year. Polls run until next Monday.

Marko Dmitrović |Age 30| Contract until 2025
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Gonzalo Montiel | Age 25 | Contract until 2026
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Ludwig Augustinsson | Age 28 | Contract Until 2025
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Karim Rekik | Age 27 | Contract Until 2025
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Lucas Ocampos | Age 27 | Contract Until 2024
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Nemanja Gudelj | Age 30 | Contract Until 2023
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Suso | Age 28 | Contract Until 2025
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Joan Jordán | Age 27 | Contract Until 2027
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Tecatito | Age 29 | Contract Until 2025
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Ivan Rakitic | Age 34 | Contract Until 2024
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Munir El Haddadi | Age 26 | Contract Until 2023
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Rafa Mir | Age 24 | Contract Until 2027
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Bono | Age 31 | Contract Until 2025
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Youssef En-Nesyri | Age 24 | Contract Until 2025
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Jesus Navas | Age 36 | Contract Until 2024
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Erik Lamela | Age 30 | Contract Until 2024
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Thomas Delaney | Age 30 | Contract Until 2025
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Marcos Acuña | Age 30 | Contract Until 2025
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Diego Carlos | Age 29 | Contract Until 2024
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Óliver Torres | Age 27 | Contract Until 2024
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Jules Koundé | Age 23 | Contract Until 2024
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Papu Gómez | Age 34 | Contract Until 2024
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

Fernando | Age 34 | Contract Until 2024
  • In
  • Out

0 voters

2 Likes

It’s better if Munir goes in contract or we won’t get a dime for him.
I was genuinely stumped over Montiel.
Mixed feelings on Rakitic, I mean where’s he going to go, he came back to retire here.
I’m the only one who voted against Dmitrovic.

2 Likes

This would be very different if he was our #1. Because he’s only the backup, I think people are more willing to keep him on board. Honestly, Bono makes everything ok at this position :joy:

2 Likes

I voted out to Augustinsson, Suso, Munir and YEN. In to everyone else. I did have mixed thoughts though on Rakitic, Torrres and Jordan (the whole midfield basically except Fernando :joy:).

2 Likes

I screwed up the creation and forgot to copy over the public=true option on all of them except the first one. Can’t edit now so blah.

Anyway,
I voted Papu out, Kounde out, YEN out, Munir out, Rakitic In, Suso In, Gudelj out, Ocampos Out, Ludwig Out.

Papu, while I love him is getting up there and I think if we can get some money for him now and possibly land a superstar CAM to replace him, then do it.

Kounde, I don’t want him to leave, but I realize that he is the piece that makes the Monchi’s dream offseason work.

YEN, I mean I would love a comeback player of the year, but I don’t think he has it between the ears to do it.

Munir, like Tim said, last year to make any loot. We only paid one million for him and if we can sell for a few more than that…win.

Rakitic in, just because I think he still can deliver late in some matches. I don’t think he’s an every day starter anymore though. Like someone said, he came here to retire. Maybe he will and that’s his way out.

Suso, has to try and redeem himself. No one will pay for him, so why not give him another run out. He may have been more of a key to this offense than any of us realized when he went down.

Gudelj, I could go either way. Valuable utility man, but contract is expiring soon…can you get anything?

Ocampos needs a change of scenery and I think some clubs would spend on him. I love the guy, but the last two seasons have been pretty poor.

Ludwig, needs to go somewhere else. Not La Liga quality even as a backup.

3 Likes

Who of y’all disrespected my boy Jesus Navas :eyes:

7 Likes

Rakitic and Navas (both in) can just stay the time until their contracts run out as the club legends that they are, their value is in many aspects and they still give us some good options on the field now and then. But they shouldn´t be directly the plan A anymore.

4 Likes

Bono - stay. Absolutely Crucial

Dimitrovic - stay. Solid backup

Acuña - stay. Absolutely crucial

Augustinsson - leave. Not good enough

Diego Carlos - stay. Phenomenal player, hope he doesn’t go

Rekik - stay. Solid backup

Koundé - stay. Very doubtful that he will but I would be very happy if he stays

Gudelj - stay. Not great but he does offer decent depth

Navas - stay. Getting older but still great

Montiel - stay. Good backup option

Fernando - stay. Getting older and would like to add another good CDM to build into our system.

Delaney - stay. Good backup

Rakitic - stay. He is a leader on the team who can show up in big games and can grab an important goal. Would like to see him have a slightly less important role next season but want him to stay.

Jordan - stay. Decent player, doesn’t need to start every game but can offer depth. New CM needed but he is good for depth

Óliver Torres - stay (kind of). One of our most creative players but if we can get a better replacement I won’t mind

Papu Gomez - stay. Our best attacking player and most creative. Getting older so I would like to see a younger player signed to add depth

Ocampos - stay. Can be frustrating but can be very useful as well.

Tecatito - stay. I like him

Lamela - stay. Useful player

Suso - leave. Can be decent at times but not needed

YEN - stay. Controversial opinion but I do really like him. Can be extremely frustrating but he’s good off the ball and I’m sure he can get back to last season. Remember how long it took him to settle in at first? We need to be patient

Mir - stay. Good striker, but nothing special

Munir - leave. Forgot he’s sill here ngl

3 Likes

i voted IN ( Dmitrovic , Rekik , Suso , Tecatito , Bono , Lamela , Acuna , DC , Papu & Fernando) because they deserve
i voted IN (Montiel,Jordan,Delaney,YEN) but i am waiting more from them
i voted IN (Navas & Rakitic) only because they’re club legend and it’s not fair to sell them right now , but hope they’ll retire by the end of the next season :smiley:
i voted OUT ( Gudelj & Munir) because of there wages , if Gudelj accept to reduce his wage i’ll accept him to stay , for Munir i want him in the national team for the next world cup so he need to find a new team where he can play :smiley:
i voted OUT (Mir) because he is the same profile of YEN , and i prefer to get a new player with a different style
i voted OUT (Kounde & Ocampos) because i think they’re leaving and we can get good money with those two transactions
& finally i voted OUT (Oliver & Augustinsson) even if they are great professionals , but i think they was the worst players in sevilla this season

5 Likes

I voted against dmitrovic as well.

1 Like

I feel we need new centre backs. Maybe 3 as I feel the time to sell kounde has come. I feel Carlos may go as well. If these guys have had their heads turned then we need to respect that move on or could cause issues in dressing room.

Bono, acuna, navas, montiel, rekik, gudelj, Jordan, rakitic, fernando, oliver, Lamela, tecatito, mir, YEN = Stay

Dmitrovic, ludwig, munir, Suso, kounde, carlos, ocampos - out

I feel ocampos may get his head turned and I feel we got the best out of him a year or 2 ago. I’m not sure about Jordan either. He’s a mix bag for me but will probably keep him at least another season.

Fernando coming to the end but his experience is still vital in midfield same with rakitic. I’d keep Oliver as I feel his pace, youth and energy is needed for us as we need more of it.

1 Like

Me.
Have to face the fact that it’s time,

4 Likes

I’m leaning in your direction on Navas too @Brian . I believe he has slowed down this season and hasn’t been flying forward as often. Maybe that had to do with more defensive responsibilities once Fernando went down or just Lope getting gun shy on attacking.

Two more years on his contract, but I think he’s going to have to start playing every other match or something soon to keep his legs fresh.

3 Likes

Based on what exactly?

1 Like

Good observations, i think the salaries of both these guys are not well spent, but Gudelj’s ability to play all over the field at least makes him a nice jack of all trades. Also: Go Morocco! :morocco: Good luck to the Lions of the Atlas this fall! As long as they don’t cross with my teams.

1 Like