Sevilla FC Dream Team - What's yours?

Let’s not try that out before we have an endless discussion about who should be given what rating :eyes:

1 Like

My choices, without much thought!

5 Likes

If I really sat down and went through every Sevilla squad between 1999 and 2021 I could probably make a few tweaks… But this would be right up there for a pretty shitty worst Sevilla XI.

4 Likes

Lionel ‘Christmas’ Carole :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

If you have Rusescue, J.Hervas and L.Acosta as subs :+1:

4 Likes

Arana really let me down, as I expected him to be very solid.

Konoplyanka wasn’t that bad right? I remember his game vs Real Madrid very well. I thought he was just unlucky to join a side who had prime Vitolo on his position already.

1 Like

Like I said… I done it very quick, could probably make a far worse team if I had the time to sit down and go over 20 odd years of teams.

1 Like

That’s a hell of a first post @Vulpes !

4 Likes

Bench -
Bono, Fazio, Rakitic, Perotti, Negredo, Ben-Yedder

Ultimate Sevilla Dream Team

Well the armchair experts at Goal.com have tried their hand at this. Since most of their knowledge and focus is on the premier league don’t expect too much but they did spring a surpise or two.

1 Like

It’s a decent attempt. No way does Sergio Ramos or Alfaro get in as CBs though.

1 Like

Don’t think Rakitic gets in above Banega either. Jules Kounde has to be worth a shout at centre back as does Javi Navarro and other names not mentioned, Antonio Puerta who was going to be a great in my eyes and Luis Fabiano.

A lot of players from that Juande Ramos team feature heavily for me.

1 Like

You could take a lot of LBs from my time as a SFC fan.

David
Fernando Navarro
Puerta
Adriano
Sergio Escudero
Reguilon.

Kounde maybe… Just feel like Javi Navarro should be in there.

I think prime Rakitic > Banega.

2 Likes

The only pity is that he gave those prime years of his to Barca…

4 Likes