Sevilla Atlético & Sevilla C

I usually like to keep an eye on how our younger teams are going on, so as long as I don’t forget I will try to at least post up results each week.

So last week Sevilla Atlético drew their first game in Segunda B4 at Home with Yeclano Deportivo 0-0, this weekend the team travel to Badajoz which will be a tough game up in Extremadura.

Line Up (4-2-3-1):
Lucho Garcia (GK),
Alex Robles, Berrocal, Amo ©, Felipe
Diego Garcia, Juanpe
Juanlu, Mena, Miguelez
Pana

Subs: Alfonso (GK), Kibamba, Javi Vazquez, Jaime Lopez, Jose Lara*, Pejiño*, Carlos Alvarez*.

• Subs who came on.

Sevilla C also drew 0-0 against Pozoblanco, looks like they wasted some really good chances too, and they travel to a team called Gerena this week (also based in Seville) in Tercera, Group X.

2 Likes

@sevilla_spurs any idea if these games are on the IPTV? If so, what channel?

Amo was pretty highly rated two years ago. Is he still on track for the first team?

Sevilla Atlético lost 1-0 to Badajoz at the weekend and find themselves lurking around the relegation places early doors. I cannot find a full set of subs for this game so these are the players who played and subs who came on.

Alfonso (GK)
Alex Robles, Berrocal, Amo ©, Felipe
Diego Garcia, Juanpe
Juanlu, Mena, Javi Vazquez
Pana

Subs Used: Javi Perez (on for Alex Robles), Pejiño (on for Javi Vazquez), Lara (on for Juanlu).

Sevilla C drew 0-0 against Gerena and sit 13th in Tercera Group X.

This coming weekend Atlético travel to Cartagena, that will be a really tough game against a club who really should have been promoted last season. The C’s host Puente Genil a team based in Cordoba.

I’m nearly sure Amo picked up a really bad injury last season. A lot of the players from his age group seem to have been released, I think the only one left is Pepe Mena and Jose Amo. Mena must be knocking at the door to the first team as I’ve seen a lot of him in the training videos during the international break. I really hope they can both make a few match day squads this season as they’re great lads with loads of potential.

1 Like

How old is Berrocal? He seems to have been around the B team for ages now.

only 20 years old.

1 Like

Sevilla Atlético just won 0-1 in Cartagena which is a very good result as they are a strong team. Lifts the Bs up to mid table, no idea on line up at the moment but will post when I find it, all I know is Amo was away with Spain so he won’t have been playing.

The Cs also won this weekend 2-1 against Puente Genil. Looks like Sevilla Atlético host Cadiz B next weekend which will be a decent game as Cadiz B team are quite decent I think. Sevilla C travel to San Roque de Lepe who are based in the Huelva region.

Sevilla Atlético line up from yesterday’s win against Cartagena, Mena scored the goal.

4-2-3-1:
Alfonso (GK)
Javi Perez, Kibamba, Berrocal, Javi Vazquez
Diego Jose, Juanpe
Carlos Alvarez, Mena ©, Juanlu
Pejiño

Subs:
Adrian Gonzalez (GK)
Chacartegui
Genaro
Diabate
Pana
Simo
Jaime Lopez

Sevilla Atlético fell 0-1 to Cadiz B earlier today and find themselves languishing in 13th in Segunda B4 currently. Sevilla C won 1-2 at San Roque de Lepe and sit 3rd in Tercera Group 10.

Sevilla Atlético line up for today’s loss to Cadiz B.
4-2-3-1:
Alfonso (GK)
Javi Perez, Kibamba, Berrocal, Javi Vazquez
Juanpe, Diego Garcia
Mena, Carlos Alvarez, Simo
Pana

Subs: Pau Miguelez on for Diego Garcia, Diabate on for Simo, and Juanlu on for Pana.

Sevilla Atlético fell 3-0 Away to Algeciras. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I have a dislike for Algeciras as they are my sisters local teams big rivals. The result leaves Sevilla At playing catch up again like last year, now sitting 17th and in an automatic relegation place.

The biggest travesty of that is that the C team are doing quite well, having won 1-0 at Home against Los Barrios over the weekend which sees them into Fourth place now, but if the Second Team get relegated, then the Cs drop into the Regional Preferente so hopefully the Seconds buck their ideas up.

4-2-3-1:
Alfonso (GK)
Javi Perez, Kibamba, Amo (c), Felipe
Genaro, Diabate
Javi Vazquez, Mena, Juanlu
Simo

Subs used: Juanpe for Kibamba, Pana for Felipe, Juan Andres for Simo.

A big surprise today with Sevilla Atletico beating San Fernando away 1:2 with goals from Mena and Pana. Golden 3 points considering San Fernando currently sit 1st on the table and are very on-form.

1 Like

I seem to have forgotten to post last weeks results. :man_facepalming::face_with_hand_over_mouth: My bad!

I also read that Sevilla Juveniles A won 14-0!

Sevilla C won 2-1 against Xerez CD and now sit 5th on 14 points, only 3 points off top spot currently occupied by Betis Deportivo (Real Betis B).

1 Like

Sevilla Atlético drew 1-1 at the weekend with Talavera which sees them sitting in 10th place on 11 points, 3 points off of Fourth (Play Offs) and 4 points above sixteenth (Relegation places).

Sevilla C drew 2-2 Away to Lebrijana and now sit in eighth, a point off of the Play offs.

1 Like

Missed last weekends games:

Sevilla Atlético lost 3-2 Away to Villarrobledo, and face UCAM Murcia at Home today.

Sevilla C, Drew 1-1 at Home against Cordoba B, and lost 1-0 yesterday to Betis Deportivo.

Nice 3-0 win at home for Atlético today against UCAM Murcia. :+1:

Sevilla Atlético drew 0-0 in Mérida. A tough place to go by all accounts, and a City in Spain that I actually hope to go and visit one day actually. That result means the B’s currently sit in 9th place on 15 points, 5 behind the last play off place and 4 above the Relegation Zone.

Sevilla C lost to Conil and have now slipped to also 9th in Tercera X. 8 points off of the Play offs and 8 points above the Relegation Zone.

1 Like